“Disappointing!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 69 highway & College Blvd
Transit: The Jo
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

2 couples of us went to Garozzo’s to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. He had never been there before. We were seated & it a long time for a server to even come to our table. Then it took awhile to get water. Drinks were really slow. Several couples around us had come & gone by the time we got our dinner. Very disappointing, poor server. My boyfriend never wants to go back.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Full Disclosure: I have never liked Garozzo's. I used to meet friends here a lot years ago because they liked the food & . I hadn't been here in years, was reluctant to go, but there's no corkage fee on Monday nights so, I decided to give 'em another shot.

I had Angel Hair pasta with Italian Sausage & mozzarella on top. The pasta to sausage ratio was.....ugh. The dish arrived with the pasta in the bowl and the sausage laid on top. I had to request more sauce as it was dry. I'm partial to Scimeca's Italian Sausage and I would suggest they give them a call.

Our waiter - borderline rude. Gave me the impression that he really didn't like being a server and if that's the case - find another job.

I won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This was an mazing meal. Prices were great. The amount of food was ridiculous in a good way! If u walk away hungry from this place, get your tapeworm removed!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Went for dinner with a group of people in town for a local convention. They serve fresh bread before dinner, but you must ask for their special dipping sauce (oil, spices, cheese) which was beyond delicious. We tried 3 appetizers and all had the restaurant specialty chicken spiedini in different varieties for our meal. Note that you can ask for 2 or 3 different kinds on one plate, but that is not listed on the menu. Portions were huge, so plan on taking some home. Desserts were also very tasty.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

the chicken spedini is always good. I love the special dipping sauce that can be ordered with the bread. The waiter was the worst part of the meal he was really nice when he brought the check but other than that he was indifferent to us and condescending. luckily the other wait staff was also bringing out refills for our water. Be sure and bring your jacket to dine in as the restaurant gets so cold that the food cools off before you can even eat it. Carry out is probably the best bet.