“Best Thai Restaurant in Town”

sawasdee thai cuisine
Ranked #37 of 525 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This place is awesome. Try the spring rolls! The soups are so, so good. Pad Thai is tasty and filled with your choice of meat or not. We have tried almost everything on their menu and have not yet been disappointed!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I recommend the crispy duck and the thai rangoon. Great flavor and well done! I definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Being from Seattle we have excellent Thai restaurants. My husband loved the Tom kah soup. My pad see ewe was not very flavorful in the least.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Good stuff especially if you like the hot stuff. I came here recently for the first time during a birthday lunch. Now im back not even 2 weeks later.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Lunch is always good here. Right price and good service while you wait for the food. Complete lunch package.