Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
GardenInn.com
US$109
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Overland Park South(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hampton.com
US$98
US$85
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$127
US$154
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$89
US$110
All reviewshard boiled eggsmini dishwashernice hotelwaffleswaffle stationthe breakfast areafree wifibusiness tripshopping and restaurantsstay there againearly checkcomfortable beda great place to staycerealstovedesklobby
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Ideal base for a mid length stay. My room had a coffee machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, cooker and dishwasher.
The rooms are a decent size and the beds are comfy. At the hotel is a small outdoor pool to the front of the hotel and the hotel had a 24hr gym with some free weights and 3 or 4 cardio machines.
The breakfast was ok, with a few basic cereals, a small amount of hot food and a waffle machine, although the breakfast area can get overcrowded quite easily.
The hotel is situated a 2 min walk from a shopping area where you'll find a couple of restaurants and a supermarket. You won't be wowed by this hotel, but it's not a bad base for a week long work trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Shannon T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Kansas City Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at TownePlace Suites. We hope to have you back when your travels bring you to Overland Park for business.

Shannon Turgeon

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Worse place ever room are dirty breakfast is horrible you never see any employer and the front desk butyou found one sleeping on the guess computer they don't fix those room I try to talk to the general manager she was not in there look like she is never in there that is to bad I will never stay in here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Shannon T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Kansas City Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at TownePlace Suites. Please accept my sincere apology for what you experienced. I would like to talk with you further if possible. Please feel free to contact me personally if interested in doing so. Again my sincere apology.

Shannon T.
913.851.3100

Reviewed 23 August 2017

When we arrived we were greeted by both of the people at the front desk. The lady checking us in asked if we had a floor preference. My daughter said she wanted on the top floor. She said no problem then the gentleman at the desk said, "That's where all the ghost are." We all laughed, but we really appreciated the friendly service after a long drive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here twice on our recent trip to Dallas and back. We have no issues with the rooms/amenities - just the staff. When we left here last week, we were 10 minutes down the road and my wife remembered that she left her new athletic wear on the table in our room. She called the hotel while driving and they stated that they would put the clothes aside with my wife's name on them for when we are coming back through in a week. We would have turned around to get them, but they confirmed that they had them and were put aside for her. Well, we came back through to stay on our way back home and the hotel staff said they don't know where the clothes are. They put little effort in looking and stated all clothes left behind would be put in the "lost &found". The problem is that they had to be taken by an employee since their "lost & found" is behind their registration desk. They just shrugged their shoulders stating that they were sorry and they are not responsible for anything left behind. I told them that we would have turned around but had assurance from the staff that the clothes would be there in a week. The managers stated they still are not responsible. I told them that they have an employee theft issue since no traveler is allowed behind the counter. They offered me 10k Marriott points to remedy. I'm not interested in the points when the clothes were worth over $100.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Shannon T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Kansas City Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We strive to exceed all expectations of our guests and appreciate your feedback. The issue you brought to our attention I know was very frustrating for you. Please accept our sincere apologies. Occasionally guest do leave things behind. A complete review of the lost and found procedures will be conducted with the front desk staff.

Please feel free to contact me personally on your next visit to Overland Park so I can assure you that we will exceed your every expectation.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I stayed here for two days visiting family. They have a nice breakfast with cereal, waffles, and hard boiled eggs. The staff was helpful and courteous. There was an AT&T outage so internet wasn't available but that wasn't their fault. They do have free internet access which is great.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family