“Best Burger and Endless Fries”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #28 of 537 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017

When I'm hungry for a great hamburger, I go to Red Robin. I've tried most of the their burgers, and you just can't go wrong with any of them. The flavor of the meat is excellent. Then you add their superior fries that just keep coming! I like their onion rings also, but I prefer the fries.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The wait was a little long, over 35 minutes, but it was Prom night. Some of them had reservations, but we did not. The food was great and came promptly. Our waitress was pleasant and checked on us often. Would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We were out that way and what a great surprise when we realized our burger was free because it was the 10th one we bought as a member of their Royalty Club. Try the ranch dressing for the fries instead of ketchup. YUM.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Met my fraternity brother and his wife here for lunch. I ordered the Rio Bravo Salad but substituted a burger patty for the chicken breast. They did so with no up charge. Seating was quick and service was great. The food came out quickly and they refilled out tea eventhrough we had finished our meal 30 minutes earlier

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We took our grown kids here today. They have never been. We were seated right away which was surprising since the lobby had people waiting. But they were all larger parties. It took quite a while for our waitress the get to use so we ordered everything right them. I had the freckled lemonade and it was excellent. We ordered the fried pickles
They were really good. I have the royal robin, and my boyfriend had the chophouse burger. We had some garlic and herb fries too. She brought all the sauces, we love all the choices here. Our service was kind of slow and our fry refills were really slow but our waitress was friendly. The food was good. We love their burgers. :)
We will always be back.