US$98
US$79
Travelocity
US$66
Hotwire.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70(Salina)(Great Value!)
US$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake breakfastrv parkdeluxe cabincamp storenice campgroundpull throughspull through sitesclean sitesplayground equipmentnearby grocery storecable channelslaundry rooman irontraveling througheasy access to the highwaynice folksone night stay
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This was a very convenient place to stop while traveling I 70. Very close to the interstate. Easy to find. Staff was very helpful. I only took off one point because there is a lot of course sand, and not as much gravel. Fortunately, it was dry when we were there. I can't imagine if it were raining. The campground backs up to the interstate, however, we didn't notice noise as being a problem. The campground shows signs of age but everything is neat and clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Perfect place to stop in the middle of Kansas. Staff is super friendly. Campground is clean sites are level and good sized. The have a pizza place inside that delivers to your site whats not to like about that. Pool is good. Maybe 50 percent of the trees are ASH trees and are in decline. In the next few years these trees will need to be cut down and it will change the look of this campground unless they are proactive and start cutting these trees sooner rather then later and replant new trees now. Would definitely stop here again and again. If your lucky enough to be here for the weekend good for you. The pancake breakfast is GREAT value great food. Don't miss it. Well worth the trip.

Room Tip: Any spot away from the highway is better, no bad spots. easy in and out.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had two reservations, one for a tent with electric and one for a water/electric pull-thru for a van. I called in order to change the tent site to be a water/electric pull-thru for a van as well. When they pulled up my reservations they told me that I had two tent sites. As you can imagine this concerned and confused me as it did not agree with what I had reserved or the confirmations I had received.

Rather than assist me in addressing this confusion the owner was very rude to me, even when I asked her to please not be. She then proceeded to cancel my reservations against my request and hung up on me.

I just received the cancelation emails and they are attempting to charge me a cancelation fee even though I asked her to please not cancel the reservations and assist me.

I would strongly recommend doing business with someone else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017

My husband and I took our two grand daughters to this campground. They wanted to look around and go swimming. After dinner I started to unpack and make their beds. This is when we found spiders everywhere. It was to late to contact the office. The next morning I went to the office and explained to them about the spider issue. They said the cabin that we were in had not been rented for quite a while, and they had sprayed quite sometime back. My 10 year old grand daughter told the clerk that she had killed 12 spiders in the cabin. They said they would look into it, and spray. For the price we paid for the deluxe cabin you would have thought they would have made sure it was ready to rent. Needless to say all four of us experienced spider bits.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Always like KOA RV Parks and this one was welcoming and fairly reasonably priced at $34 per night. There is a pancake breakfast available if required. All the usual amenities are available, hot showers, laundry, outdoor pool, propane gas
A very good site for the RV traveller.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple