“Clean, quiet, large room, all amenities”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I called for a reservation only one day in advance. They had one room (car show and another event in town on a Friday night). My second floor room (stairs only) was nearing spacious for one person. Small couch, queen-size bed, good wifi, microwave, refrigerator, plenty of outlets. It was sparkling clean. I was behind the crowd for breakfast, but had plenty--waffles, biscuits & gravy as well as pastries, cereals.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

A comfortable bed and a nice hot shower with great water pressure fit the bill for our overnight stop on the way home from vacation. The room was clean with a new sink and vanity. The motel boasts an indoor pool and hot tub but we came in to late to use them. The pool area was open until 10:30 p.m. Overall we were extremely pleased with the value. A comfortable stop and a great price.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here whilst chasing the tornado that narrowly passed Chapman. Clean accommodation and rooms, ok wifi, pleasant stay with friendly staff.

Would pick here to stay again if ever passing through Salina.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Looking for hotel and saw rate of $45. Had doubts because of low cost but when I called for reservations was told under new management with new beds, bathrooms, carpet etc. Rate was so reasonable because new owners want to get people to come and have the hotel get a good reputation. Very pleased with stay. New pool and hot tub made the place exceptional for the cost. Outside is still old looking but inside is new and modern.

Room Tip: Don't let the low price scare you. Excellent hotel
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed last night . It seemed like a nice place for the cost..then after check in I realize the satellite was out so no tv. They didn't bother to tell me this when I checked in. Later I called front desk to ask about was it going to be fixed. The young lady answered an said the owner was there working on it an I told her to tell him he needed to discount my room more an she said she would. Upon check out there was no change in price. I feel that he should have given me atleast another 25% off. Don't know if I will return there .

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
ShamirBhakta, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

I apologize we could not get the cable on for you the night of your stay. We did get the cable issue resolved the next day. I would like you to email me at gm.ks185@choicehotels.com so we can make things right with you. I know we will not have this problem in the future and we would love for you to come back and stay with us your next time through Salina.

- Shamir