US$90
US$124
US$92
US$80
Agoda.com
All reviewsbar and grillbiscuits and gravygive it a shotindoor pool and hot tubstayed herequiet stayroom was cleanfront deskcheap placelate checkdesk staffreturn tripnon smokinggreat place to staynext morningdefinitely stay here againwaffles
Reviewed 10 January 2017

The place is sketchy. Part of the grounds holds a defunct gas station and a defunct resturant. On the plus side the beds were comfortable. However, the room wasn't especially clean, the Wi-Fi was out, and the lock on my U-Haul truck had been messed with overnight.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fred B
Reviewed 26 December 2016

We stopped for the night while traveling and it was just fine. Near the interstate, quite, clean, food nearby. Ample parking, although a little more light for the parking area would be a welcome addition. Breakfast was more than ample with a good selection. I would not hesitate to recommend this business.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I was hesitant due to the low price, but read the reviews here and decided to give it a try. I was more than pleased. This is not a new location, as is evident from the exterior. However, my room had recently been completely renovated and was quite pleasant.

This is not a luxury hotel, but for well under $50 with tax, it was definitely a good buy. My room was clean and spacious. It did not smell of long-ago stale smoke as is often the case even with non-smoking rooms in these older facilities. The entire location is now non-smoking.

For some reason, when I booked on line with the Trip Adviser App, it reserved my room for over six months in the future instead of the day I needed. I called directly to the motel and a nice person who told me her name was Amanda took care of the problem. When I arrived, they were waiting for me and check-in was quick and efficient.

The bed was comfortable and climate control in the room worked as I needed. WiFi worked well for the most part, but went down for a minute or so at one time. The connection was plenty fast for what I needed. Hot water was available almost instantly, though my room was near the far end.

The breakfast was nondescript, however the biscuits and gravy (all I generally ever eat at a motel breakfast) was above average.

There is another motel with a very similar name in Saline, I know nothing about it.

This is a very convenient location just a block off of I-70 and near the I-70 and I-35 interchange. Access is easy and parking was plentiful. The night I stayed was a Saturday night and it looked like it was at about 10% capacity.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Henry A
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Room had a faint odor of age? The tub was cracked and showing its age but the room was clean, beds comfy, heat and TV worked so all was well. Walls are a little thin so inconsiderate people in the parking lot as well as music from someones vehicle at 11 pm could be heard clearly in the room.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy T
Reviewed 27 November 2016

we'd originally booked another hotel for an overnight in Salina on a long road trip, but when we pulled up to the other motel we quickly decided to change. A quick look on Trivago found an Expedia listing for this Econo Lodge for $50. My phone had problems making the booking however, so we went to the hotel and explained the problem. They generously offered to match the rate. The receptionist was helpful and very nice and gave us all the hotel details.

The hotel is sort of an old school two-story style with all the rooms on an outside walkway facing the street. The street is far enough away that noise is not a factor. The rooms appear to have been recently renovated. Carpet was clean and plush. Mattress and linens were good. The bathroom had new tile and sink and was clean and well maintained.There's a coffee maker and microwave in the room but no fridge.

Free breakfast was just ok: juice, coffee, cereal, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pastries. Enough to hit the road on.

There is an indoor pool and hot tub in a separate building but we didn't use it.

Overall we would happily stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor won't have noise from neighbors above you
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple