US$123
US$90
ComfortSuites
US$59
Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70(Salina)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$119
Courtyard Salina(Salina)
US$129
US$109
All reviewsbar and grillbiscuits and gravygive it a shotindoor pool and hot tubstayed herequiet stayroom was cleanfront deskcheap placelate checkdesk staffreturn tripnon smokinggreat place to staynext morningdefinitely stay here againwaffles
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, I'm going to start off with the positive I had here: there was plenty of hot water and good pressure in the shower. There. Now I've put out there that the place wasn't totally wretched.
The rodeo was in town but wasn't expecting to have to hone my bronc riding skills to stay on the toilet that bucked violently if you moved on it. I don't know if it just wasn't attached to the floor or if there was some ridge on the floor or what the malfunction was exactly.
I counted SEVEN different types of live insects in room 277. I didn't count the dead ones. There was a spider on the ceiling, one in the bath mat, a few around the bed, and a roach that woke me up when it crawled up my leg. UP. MY. LEG.
On the positive side the spiders seemed to have very plush accommodations in their elaborate system of webs they'd built behind the door
Hotels were booked solid for at least 100 miles in every direction or I would have been out of there.
For the love of all that is holy please do not stay here. Sleep in your car, sleep on a park bench, or just keep driving but do not sleep here. I feel nasty and am convinced there is still something one me. Never Again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gunn50
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We book a room with a king size bed and whirlpool. No whirlpool. Asked the clerk. He sent us to the room next door. No Whirlpool. We then looked at the room next door the other direction. It had a whirlpool, no King Bed. We gave up and took the king bed without a whirlpool. AC/Heater unit took 3 hours to get the room up to a comfortable temperature. The unit had a high, medium and low speed setting, but it was one speed no matter which setting it was and and that was low. The showed they had a hot tub at the pool. We decided to partake. There was nothing hot about it. It was luke warm at best and very few bubbles. Controls did not work. Bath tub did not drain properly. Breakfast was poor. Don't have much nice to say except it was quiet (probably because they weren't very busy) and easy access to I-70.

Room Tip: I don't think you will find a good room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Treadman46
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Clean , very well maintained , everything in order and well placed, this hotel have just been remodeled and i highly recommend to all. I was there on a monday night. I will stay at this location again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joy P
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnite while visiting family. Very impressed! New paint, tile, carpet and new mattress! We had our 2 dogs with us and they sniffed the room once and went right to sleep! (Usually hotels have so many odors they sniff for an hour before settling down!) we are early risers so I don't know what the breakfast is like, but all else was great!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn P
Reviewed 10 January 2017

The place is sketchy. Part of the grounds holds a defunct gas station and a defunct resturant. On the plus side the beds were comfortable. However, the room wasn't especially clean, the Wi-Fi was out, and the lock on my U-Haul truck had been messed with overnight.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business