Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Country Inn
US$70
US$75
US$99
AmericInn by Wyndham Salina(Salina)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$92
Courtyard Salina(Salina)
US$129
Travelocity
All reviewsbar and grillbiscuits and gravygive it a shotindoor pool and hot tubstayed herequiet stayroom was cleanfront deskcheap placelow pricelate checkdesk staffreturn tripnon smokinggreat place to staynext morningdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I was driving to Wyoming from Tennessee. I didn't plan out my trip as I wanted to drive until I felt tired. I am a 55+ yr old female and was traveling alone. I decided it was time to stop for the night. I booked this hotel without reading any reviews - I was grateful to have a room as was it was the weekend before July 4th. I wasn't expecting much because of booking so late. What a pleasant surprise when I checked in and not only was my room fresh and clean - I also had one of the nicest desk clerks I have ever encountered. Everything about this place - from it's convenience off of I-70, the cleanliness and comfort of the room (which had a refrigerator, microwave and a coffeemaker), to the friendliness and helpfulness of the desk manager (his name is Jerry) - you can't beat this for it's value. I felt completely safe here also. I am giving this a five star review - because that's exactly what it deserves from a tired traveler. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mas620
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Located off of I-70, one exit from US 81 and the north end of I135, this hotel is convenient for travelers staying one night passing through, as we were.

Location was quite. There is a nice, grassy area for pets to do their thing. Looks like the restaurant in front of the hotel is no longer open.

The room was a little more spacious than usual, with a chair and sitting area. Refrigerator included. Drains worked well. Beds were new, but not especially comfortable.

Breakfast was the usual. The hot portion was biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikeSpen
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, I'm going to start off with the positive I had here: there was plenty of hot water and good pressure in the shower. There. Now I've put out there that the place wasn't totally wretched.
The rodeo was in town but wasn't expecting to have to hone my bronc riding skills to stay on the toilet that bucked violently if you moved on it. I don't know if it just wasn't attached to the floor or if there was some ridge on the floor or what the malfunction was exactly.
I counted SEVEN different types of live insects in room 277. I didn't count the dead ones. There was a spider on the ceiling, one in the bath mat, a few around the bed, and a roach that woke me up when it crawled up my leg. UP. MY. LEG.
On the positive side the spiders seemed to have very plush accommodations in their elaborate system of webs they'd built behind the door
Hotels were booked solid for at least 100 miles in every direction or I would have been out of there.
For the love of all that is holy please do not stay here. Sleep in your car, sleep on a park bench, or just keep driving but do not sleep here. I feel nasty and am convinced there is still something one me. Never Again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gunn50
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We book a room with a king size bed and whirlpool. No whirlpool. Asked the clerk. He sent us to the room next door. No Whirlpool. We then looked at the room next door the other direction. It had a whirlpool, no King Bed. We gave up and took the king bed without a whirlpool. AC/Heater unit took 3 hours to get the room up to a comfortable temperature. The unit had a high, medium and low speed setting, but it was one speed no matter which setting it was and and that was low. The showed they had a hot tub at the pool. We decided to partake. There was nothing hot about it. It was luke warm at best and very few bubbles. Controls did not work. Bath tub did not drain properly. Breakfast was poor. Don't have much nice to say except it was quiet (probably because they weren't very busy) and easy access to I-70.

Room Tip: I don't think you will find a good room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Treadman46
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Clean , very well maintained , everything in order and well placed, this hotel have just been remodeled and i highly recommend to all. I was there on a monday night. I will stay at this location again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family