Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$108
FindHotelUS$108
StayForLongUS$139
All reviews hilton honors great place to stay business trip clean hotel comfortable room the breakfast area hot breakfast first floor staff was very friendly inns lobby walmart interstate earplugs dallas masks clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

I am rarely disappointed with the Hampton Inn. The only complaint I have is people were allowed to be in the lobby without masks. Many had masks and some did not. I suspect it's tricky to enforce, but I feel it's necessary at this time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 25 March 2021

My family wanted to take a quick vacation so we chose this hotel. This hotel was very clean and updated. The staff was very friendly and professional. The hot breakfast was delicious. Our kids enjoyed the pool. We will definitely come back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 March 2021

This hotel is exceptionally clean and staff are friendly and helpful. They responded immediately to our need with a key. It’s very convent to most things in Salina. Our issue was the 24 hour restaurant and gas station next door. We had a room on the end and heard loud trucks all night. We did not know one town could have so many trucks driving around at night. I would not recommend an end room or a room at the front of the hotel if you are a light sleeper. Unfortunately I am not sure we will choose this hotel again when we are in town visiting family due to the street noise.

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Stopped in on short notice and was able to get 2 rooms. Jill was extremely helpful and courteous. I told her we had to leave early in the morning and she said she would talk to the morning person about having breakfast early. In the morning, sure enough, Johnathon had breakfast ready early. If I am ever driving through again, will definitely stop in.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 351cf
Monica Baltazor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed our courteous hotel staff and our great location. Thanks for choosing our award winning Hampton Inn of Salina, KS, see you next time!

Reviewed 7 December 2020

We had a room with a large walk-in shower, pull-out shelves in the bathroom cubbie holes, nice shelf under the bathroom mirror, night light, bathroom vent fan, sliding door that doubled as closet and bathroom door, spacious room, good beds, good channel selection on tv, choice of hot breakfast or bagged, friendly staff, AND THIS HOTEL HAS SOFT WATER! conditioned water. It is the only hotel I have ever stayed at that provides soft water. Everything was clean.

Date of stay: December 2020
Monica Baltazor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

We were delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay along with all the amenities we offer! We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season! Come back and see us again soon! Take care.