“Great Comfort Food Place”
Review of Wil Jenny's Restaurant - CLOSED

Wil Jenny's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2013

A great place with great food and service. Food portions are very generous and the menu has lots of choices. I really like the atmosphere too. The Chicken Fried Steak
is a must!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were looking for a place for dinner and saw that the parking lot was full at Wil Jenny's so we decided to try it. Two of us had steak fajitas, the other had the chicken fry. All was very good, atmosphere was nice and our waitress was very good. Had way too much to eat!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Business dinner for two.

Steak fajaita's; coworker thought they were excellent. He requested additional tortillas, no problem. He ate almost all of his main dish & was too full to eat the rice & beans.

Grilled chicken breast & steamed vegetables. Very average meal, better cooked at home.

Nice atmosphere & decent pricing for a business meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We just happened to be driving by looking for someplace new to eat and found Wil Jenny's. We sat in the bar area which had a great amount of TV's. They were playing music but not so loud we couldn't hear ourselves talk. Three of us had the BBQ and agree it was very good and we are three picky BBQ eaters.
Definitely a place to check out if you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Stopped in on a Thursday night at 8:45 and the place was alll but deserted. There were a couple guys at the bar and a table of six in the main dining area. Our server started out being very attentive, our appetizer and food came out quickly and was good food for the price. Halfway through our meal I glanced up into the open kitchen and saw an employee elevated about 3' in the air which went on for some time. The manager, in a light blue denim long sleeve shirt walked by and looked at what was going on then just stood there for some time. I excused myself from the table and walked up front to get a clearer view of what was going on in the kitchen. I observed an employee standing and walking on top of the stove, grill and food prep counter tops in his tennis shoes. I returned to our table and waited for our server to come back and bring our check, but she was sitting in a booth three tables up from us and was there for some time talking with the other folks in the booth (non-employees). The manager passed our table bringing food out to a table behind us and I stopped him and asked if our server wasn't too busy with her social hour that I would like our check so I could pay and leave. He said something to her as he walked back to the front and our server brought out our check and said she had taken the cost of our appetizer off as Iit was our first time Iin the restaurant.

I snapped a picture of the staff member standing on the equipment in the kitchen and am sharing it here as proof of what I saw. This also shows the manager looking at the employee up on the equipment and he does nothing about it...

I don't plan to return based upon our experience.