“one of the best motel on broadway”
Review of Sunflower Inn

Sunflower Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wichita
Sunflower Inn
Ranked #69 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 21 September 2017

owner was a good help...room was clean,,,no problems with room and it was a perfect motel for us. price was good....will came back here....its not like the other motels down the street (drug motels).this is the place....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Traveled for business. My agent looking for cheap hotel, found this somehow and contacted owner to pre-arrange business traveler rate and made reservation. I show up, the eastern Indian lady never heard of anything like that. Charged me full price, and had to take a double because they didn't have my reservation and was only room available. I honestly don't know where to begin. The carpet, old, musty, stained. Furniture, a collection of mismatched junk basically. The beds, again mismatched stained mattresses on a rock-hard foundation (not a box springs). The bed spread I was afraid to touch, extremely dated, worn, hard to say when it had been washed last. I walked in, walked out. Went back to the desk to politely say the room was not what I expected- so they want to argue with me. Bottom line- sorry bub. We got your money and we are NOT giving it back. Had to stay there 3 days. God help me. It had it all- bugs, hair, dirt, stains, stuff you don't want to sit on let alone lay on... WAY noisy people in and out constantly, fights, some kind of a Lincoln pimp mobile coming in and out- insane.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.