US$75
US$146
US$107
Homewood
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$92
US$73
US$177
US$138
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$82
US$100
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Traveled for business. My agent looking for cheap hotel, found this somehow and contacted owner to pre-arrange business traveler rate and made reservation. I show up, the eastern Indian lady never heard of anything like that. Charged me full price, and had to take a double because they didn't have my reservation and was only room available. I honestly don't know where to begin. The carpet, old, musty, stained. Furniture, a collection of mismatched junk basically. The beds, again mismatched stained mattresses on a rock-hard foundation (not a box springs). The bed spread I was afraid to touch, extremely dated, worn, hard to say when it had been washed last. I walked in, walked out. Went back to the desk to politely say the room was not what I expected- so they want to argue with me. Bottom line- sorry bub. We got your money and we are NOT giving it back. Had to stay there 3 days. God help me. It had it all- bugs, hair, dirt, stains, stuff you don't want to sit on let alone lay on... WAY noisy people in and out constantly, fights, some kind of a Lincoln pimp mobile coming in and out- insane.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kirk D
Reviewed 25 December 2014 via mobile

The office set up with big glass window to talk through gave us our first indication, after the fact the parking lot is gated in when nearby motels weren't.

The sign in the office said "no guests in room" with a warning of eviction. Hookers???

broken bathroom door and handle meant door didn't close completely ... Carpets filthy!!

Stayed: December 2014