“Great value for the money”
Review of Wesley Inn

Wesley Inn
Wesley Inn
Ranked #54 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I initially found out about this hotel seeing it listed in the AAA TourBook. We were looking for a hotel fairly close to downtown and at the price (less than $70) plus tax we decided to stay here. We were not disappointed! We received a ground-floor room (110) as requested and were just steps from the breakfast room and the parking lot. Our room had a nine-foot ceiling (which we did not expect) and was clean and comfortable. The was a mini-fridge, and the TV received lots of clear cable channels. Reception person was pleasant. There are several restaurants within easy walking distance. We would absolutely stay here again. I am surprised their rates are not higher.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms convenient to parking and breakfast room.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 July 2015

My long distance boyfriend and I met in Wichita for a short visit. I booked the room under his name through a third party (Hotels.com). I arrived first, and although I used my card to reserve the room, I wasn 't allowed to check in because his name was on the room. I waited for him, he checked in, and they were extremely rude to him. The woman at the front desk told him, "There's no smoking and no drugs on this property. I don't know if she said this to him because he's a black man, but I was sincerely disappointed with the way we were treated. The room itself was clean and comfortable. I noticed there were only two towels, but we didn't shower there. Everything was good, but the customer service experience ruined my opinion of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Clean room and hotel main lobby areas, desk person was friendly enough, Decent price for what you get and for breakfast, Neighborhood was a good area, close to hospital and safe. They are pet friendly and had absolutely NO issues with my 60lb mutt staying with me. Great urban neighborhood surrounding to take a long walk with dogs after a long days travel, quiet tree lined streets, nice homes and a couple of churches.

Room Tip: Pet friendly and quiet area, safe for solo travelers....close to hospital.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ricky h
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Room decor was kinda dated but it was clean and functional and met out needs for a one night stay whilst on a USA road trip. Breakfast was included but I cannot remember anything much about it. We got something to eat and the Panera Bread right next door and there were a few other food places nearby

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

The Wesley Inn was a very nice hotel if you just want a place to stay. Nothing fancy here. The hotel was very clean and the maid service was on top of things. The breakfast was high in carbs like donuts, cereals, biscuits and gravy and bagels and limited in protiens such as yogurt while it lasted. Panera is right next door if you are looking for other items. There is also a Walgreens within walking distance. We stayed 2 nights, comfortably with 3 in a room with two beds. There is a refrigerator and the tv has a DVD player and you can borrow DVD from the office.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends