Wesley Inn
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Trail Motel(Wichita)
View Hotel
All reviewsmedical centerroom was cleanwichita state universityparking lotmini fridgestay there againkeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The price was appealing and the reason may be the management of the Wesley Inn trims corners. The front desk attendant was less than welcoming. The keys didn't work the first night; the second night, not only did the keys not work, the front desk attendant was sitting on a curb, smoking with friends parked in front of the hotel - again, not very welcoming. We had to return twice on the second night to have the key re-programmed (both time having to fetch the attendant from the parking lot). The headboard for the bed fell off the wall while we were sleeping and the bed wasn't made up (apparently if you straighten the sheets, this must be a signal that the bed doesn't need to be made). The hotel IS convenient to the hospital.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mariellen-Exeter
Reviewed 12 December 2016

The only positive thing I can say about this hotel is the location. It was directly across the street from the hospital which made it very convenient having a family member in the hospital. The first night we checked in at 11 PM at night. We had been over at the hospital all day. The female at the hotel was a very rude and had no business working customer service. The bed were very uncomfortable. The breakfast had a lot to be desired. The gravy was very cold and there was hardly anything on the serving line. The hotel staff was very unfriendly except for one female and she was a very friendly and seemed to go out of her way We were taking care of. I contacted the hotel manager and had to leave a message since I was told she was out of the office. As of today are yet to hear anything back from her.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ajjl2509
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for the last night of our getaway vacation. It was very reasonably priced and the room was clean and roomy. There was a coffee maker, microwave and a mini-fridge. The area seemed safe and was very convenient.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and we enjoy staying here any time we are in Wichita. They give a discount for repeat costumers and are very nice to work with. The breakfast is a little lacking but I don't normally eat a big breakfast so it was fine for me.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley K
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Had a nice stay it was short checked in at 10 pm out at 730 am. I had booked by calling by phone when we got there was no reservations. They did have rooms so we stayed since it was late. Was quoted one price when I checked out it was more than quoted was told that I already had the preferred rate. Room very clean bottom floor very noisy.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business