Quality Suites Airport
US$128
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$119
Homewood
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$129
US$104
US$82
US$76
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$100
US$97
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$99
Hyatt Regency Wichita(Wichita)
US$104
US$82
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

All reviewsgreat atriumshows ageroom was cleanwhere breakfast is servedindoor courtyardsofa bedwafflesan early morning flightstaff was friendlynice hotelplace to staybiscuits and gravywould recommend this hotel to anyoneenjoyed our stayan older hotelexcellent stayroad trip
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This hotel was old, tired and dark from start to finish. We were really disappointed as the photos on the website were nothing like the actual propety. This particular hotel needs to be updated, painted and additional inside lightening needs to be added.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The area is unsafe and difficult to navigate with the construction. The hotel needs lots of updates and routine maintenance. We left without staying. The price we paid was at least double what the room is worth! The manager refuses to even respond to my request for a refund! When I called Choice Hotels to request the refund, we were disconnected. I asked the front dest clerk and he wasn't able to issue refunds. The manager was supposed to call me...never did. I emailed her after receiving a generic email from leaving a review...still no response three days later!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This is the best quality inn I have ever seen. I have worked in the hospitality field for 16 years and this is better than any quality inn I ever seen. The breakfast hot and fresh. The buiskits and gravy is awesome. Very spacious rooms and quiet.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Amanda S, Manager at Quality Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

My apologies for your issues with our property. However, I have not received an email or phone call from you since your stay with us. If you would like to give me a call this evening or an email I would be happy to speak with you. You can email me at gm@qualitysuiteswichita.com or give me a call at 316-945-2600

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The building is old, but they've maintained it pretty well. The rooms all open onto the indoor courtyard where breakfast is served. Therefore, you eat breakfast with no window in sight. It's a typically decent breakfast, though. The room we had was large with plenty of seating - we liked that.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We have stayed at this hotel several times. The hotel is in a great location and close to everything. Shopping center is behind the hotel and a wonderful family restaurant just one block away called Town and Country. This hotel has a very good full breakfast. The last time I stayed there I was a little disappointed. The tub was all rusted out and it was a little loud with a girls baseball team. I was charged an occupancy fee I knew nothing about prior to my reservations on the full quoted price. I did not like the fact that they added this on without telling me. So far I have not seen any price breaks from Quality Inn. You get a better price on an online travel site than Quality Inn. Very disappointed. Goodbye Quality Inn. Slipping in fee's is a big no no for me. The phone did not work and nobody answered at the lobby desk.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo