Rumah Mertua Boutique Hotel & Garden Restaurant & Spa
Hotel Kusuma(Sleman)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$12
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
CheapTickets
All reviewsa small boutique hoteldeluxe roomswimming poolamerican breakfastgorengfamily roomtropical gardenairport pickupbanana pancakesnice poollaundry serviceindonesian foodcoffee and teaguest housean oasiswelcome drinkbreakfast menu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2015

I have been here several times. I am always sad when I have to leave. And I always think : next time I stay longer. Just feel very welcome and happy over here. The best part of this hotel is the service. Food is yummy. Massages great. Everything is super clean. Good Wifi. Nice tropical garden with clean swimming pool. They all speak good Emglish. So what more do u want???

Room Tip: deluxe room in front of the garden and swimming pool
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2015

As we like to travel the world en visit as many places possible, we usually never return to the same hotel.There is however an exception as far as Rumah Mertua is concerned.Last week we stayed there for the third time over the last ten years.Still an unbeatable deal.We highly recommend this place especially if you want to stay a little longer in Yogya.Wish there were more hotels like this in the world.Especially a word of thank to the staff: always bright, always smiling en most important always willing to help you with anything you can think of.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2015

I love the serenity and most importantly the great hospitality by all the staffs. We hire the driver for both days and went out early morning to catch sunrise. They packed us a simple breakfast and coffee served at our hotel before we go. All request were attended swiftly and all of them are very polite. In terms of location, u need to have transport to get to the town but I suggest you to hire a full day tour at approx Rp 400k to Rp600 ( depending where you go). I truly enjoy my stay in Rumah Mertua!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

top service for a reasonable price. very clean. tasty food. strong wifi. beautifull tropical garden with nice swimming pool. free coffee an to yogysd tea. just the perfecthotel to spend ur holliday in yogya. try also the bike tour from borobudur to yogya.

• Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank doptru
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

The diligent city life of jogja and the peaceful outskirts conflate harmonically within the premises of Rumah Mertua, allowing you access to both worlds. A caring staff and an idyllic setting provide a lovely stay at 'the house of my parents-in-law'.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends