“Favorite pizza in Bowling Green”
Review of Azzip Pizza

Azzip Pizza
Ranked #32 of 305 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love Azzip pizza. The service is always fast and friendly. The pizza is amazing- crust never burnt like wood fired pizza, lots of topping choices and inventive pizzas. (March Crabness was my all time favorite!) The pizza/salad combo is one of a kind too and a good way to keep it healthy. I recommend this pizza place to all my friends!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This was enjoyed by all 3 members of our family. Was nice to have a set price based on the size of your pizza and then be able to get a bunch of toppings without being nickeled and dimed. Staff was nice. Would recommend if you are looking for pizza.

1  Thank BATC1
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Really GOOD!! Lots of ingredients to pick from. We have tried many Pizzas in Bowling Green, this is our favorite. Friendly and helpful service!! We will definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We ordered two pizzas for takeout and they were absolutely amazing. The bbq sauce on mine was phenomenal. Both my husband and I agreed that it was some of the best pizza we've had. Unfortunately, they do not deliver, which is kind of a bummer but they were located within 5 miles of our hotel.

I only wish this pizza chain would come to AL! Will definitely be eating here again when I get the chance.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great little pizza place. Friendly staff. It's a healthy alternative from fast food greasy pizza. They offer thin crust and gluten free crust with fresh toppings. Create your own or pick one of the specials. They usually have your pizza in about 8 min. Self serve drinks. They also serve beer and wine. Indoor/outdoor causal eating.