“Great atmosphere and diverse menu”
Review of Pub by Novo

Pub by Novo
Ranked #28 of 321 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Pub by Novo Sports bar re-imagined Not your average sports bars. Elegant bar food, craft beers, signature cocktails in a industrial ambiance. Add in big screen TV's, game room, large patio seating & attentive service for a unique Pub experience. This is Pub by Novo.
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Something here for everyone! Great casual atmosphere. Lots of tvs. We got the pub chips nachos for an appetizer. I got the pub cheeseburger and fries. Very good. Hubby got chicken and waffles. Different spin on it but he enjoyed it. Son got jambalaya and loved it. Great cold beer too! Lots of choices for my IPA drinking hubby. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

My first visit here and I'm impressed! Great service and food arrived to my table quickly as well as hot! The atmosphere is nice a little boisterous with every enjoying the music, drinks and food.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Pub by Novo is fantastic!!! Great food, great service and huge portions. I can highly recommend the Chicken and Waffles. Also, the Fish and Chips are excellent. Loaded Tots were a filling appetizer. Looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

A coworker & I went for lunch and we were in and out without feeling rushed. We split an appetizer of loaded tots and I had a lunch special of salmon salad sandwich and a side salad. All the food tasted great & it wasn't unreasonable for the price (the sandwich & salad came from the lunch special of "Two for $8". It was a nice change of pace from fast food!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stopped in here as we were traveling and it was fantastic. Bartender came to our table and gave us recommendations of the beers on tap and even let us try some before we decided. We had apps that were had were the seasoned fries, and shishito peppers! Then we had the burger...OMG Slinger Burger was too die for! So tasty! The restaurant had the big Garage door open and you could sit and enjoy the warm weather and atmosphere. We will be Back!