“Pizza is gets here. ”

Lost River Pizza Co
Ranked #70 of 305 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent pizza and very fairly priced. I would highly recommend this place. The pizza is fantastic and the atmosphere is great too. Kieth is the owner and is very friendly. He's a pro and his pizza is top notch.

1  Thank Scott C

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Best pizza I have ever eaten! Perfect toppings, great size, good price! Will come back on my next visit to Bowling Green!

1  Thank Pawpawjames98
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Still sitting here while writing this. I got here about 15min after they opened. The service was excellent, pizza came fast, and was good. No complaints about anything. This place has 10 Tv's around the room. I don't drink but like other reviewers, the alcoholic beverage list is a mile long. Inside is really nice and clean. I ordered the "Uncle Freddy" 12" Deep pizza, with my drink of tea it was 31.80. That pizza easily feeds 2 average adults. It's thick. People say it's to high but keep in mind this isn't your average pizza place like Pizza Hut, Dominos or Papa Johns. Plus you do pay for the service excluding tips. I would come back here. I rode my bike 3hrs from Danville to the Jefferson Davis Park in Fairview and stopped here to eat on the way back home.

1  Thank workharddieproud
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Pizza c use and toppings are wrong not enough motzerella. Pizza Hut is so much better. Tried doing a take out order for naked on the bone chicken wings. Girl on phone could not get order correct and wings were dry.

1  Thank Jill D
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Great craft beer selection. Good bourbon selection. Pizza is the best in Bowling Green. Wonderful service.