“So wish we had this place on the West Coast! YUMMY FOOD!!!”
Review of Griff's Deli

Griff's Deli
Ranked #34 of 321 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Griff’s Deli is fast becoming one of Bowling Green’s favorite lunch stops. Whether you’re coming from the Scottsville Road shopping district, Downtown B.G or one of four area medical facilities we are only a couple of minutes away. We serve fresh, made to order deli sandwiches, paninis, salads & mega spuds. Many recipes come right out of our kitchen and are surely soon to be famous!
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Their panini style sandwiches are so yummy! Also the baked potato with pulled pork, the pork is so tender! Very clean and fun atmosphere with all the planes.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Found this place when I googled the best wrap in Bowling Green. I had the chicken salad in a spinach wrap it had tomato and cheese and was delicious. The chicken salad was savory and sweet with grapes and nuts in it. I did a pick two with 1/2 wrap and a cup of broccoli cheese soup. They primary have hot and cold sandwiches, wraps, panini, soup, salads, baked potatoes, and sides such as broccoli and pasta salad. I ordered the broccoli salad as an additional side and it was very good just like we make at family gatherings. Got a couple of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for the road. They had soda and tea. Tea was good as well. You order and pay at the counter, they give you a number to set on your table and delivered the order to our table in a reasonable time. The only criticism is that the soup could have been warmer. Staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant and bathroom was clean and a pleasant atmosphere. Will definitely return when in the area!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Griff's was tasty! I had the Chicken Salad Melt with Broccoli Cheddar soup and I was very satisfied (possibly my new favorite place to get chicken salad) we can't wait to go back and try other menus items!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

You order and go sit down. They have all kinds of sandwiches . Nice people who work there. Located in small shopping center with plenty of seating.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Very good sandwiches, fast service, good quantity and good pricing. If you are for a fast dinner or lunch I recommend this deli.