“Best Italian in Bowling Green!”

Geno's Italian Deli
Ranked #36 of 306 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 March 2015

I go here at least twice a month and I've had several of their menu items: meatball tortellini, meatball sub, Italian wraps, gyros, sun dried tomato pasta, and their calzones are the absolute BEST! Fantastic breakfast too. They may not be the fanciest place to eat in town but their food is amazing and that's what I care about. Do yourself a favor and give them a try!

Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

I've eaten eaten a couple of times, never disallows. Pizza are good, have great variety of Sanders, and service is great.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Tucked away in a shopping plaza, this place offers excellent pizzas and fresh salads. They make a great effort to have authentic Italian foods, from cannolis, to their espresso machine.
The only negative here is they close at 8 pm even on a Saturday. What pizza place does that?

Reviewed 11 October 2014

We checked this place out because after moving from the northeast we were looking for some good cannolis and this place came up. The cannolis were amazing. We came back another day for lunch and it was awesome too. It does take longer than fast food but the sandwiches are healthier, I appreciate that the meat is sliced in front of me as I stand there and the attitude of the staff is stellar. My son has had fettucini there and he said it was great, I had a turkey club and it was the best I've ever eaten. I also appreciate the large selections of sides I got to choose from. I had steamed broccoli with lemon butter. That is soooo much better than chips with a sandwich. We had lived in Bowling Green for 3 years and never even noticed the place so don't be fooled by the fact that it is tucked away in the corner. It is refreshing to have good food and to be served in a family run business by people who obviously enjoy their job. The owner has promised he also makes fresh baklava and we are definitely going back for that. Freshly made it is to die for.....

2  Thank Traveler0603
Reviewed 22 September 2014

This place may not have a lot of atmosphere, but they make up for it in great food for good value. They have an extensive vegetarian menu, lots of sandwiches, salads, and pasta options. Sometimes the service is a little slow, but they are always willing and eager to please. Definitely will recommend it to my friends. They also offer a military discount.