“Failed health code today”
Review of Sbarro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sbarro
Ranked #235 of 305 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I came to the mall for a quick lunch and had the Stromboli. The lady who waited on me was named Maggi and she was very nice. THEN.... I also asked for a side of pizza sauce. She spilled a little bit on her fingers, LICKED HER FINGERS and continued to make my food... I mean what in the world is she thinking.... That's an automatic fail for me if you obviously violate health code in front of a customer.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

Overall, the food is what one would expect in a food court and it is clearly not real Italian, but an American immitation. I wish the pasta could somehow not be so dehydrated as to resemble cruchy straw. The subs and pizza are the things to order and the wait-staff are uniformly pleasent. For a quick snack while shopping, Sbarros works fine.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

i love the big slices of pizza. also this is the only pizza place i know that service napolean style.. just delicious all the way around