“Pizzaria by a Better Name”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #224 of 318 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Crispy, tasty, crusty, meaty or veggie, or mixed, or ---- whatever you wish. Clean store, efficient staff, Just great consistent food.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Keep in my mind I am a home cook who likes to make his pizza dough, sauce, and pizza. Prior to the end of school I had lunch with three kindergarten classes at the Pizza Hut by Greenwood Mall. From the outside the store looks small but there is all kinds of seating. I was impressed with my experience. The staff were quick to sit the three kindergarten classes, in addition, they were quick to bring out the 5 year olds personal pan pizzas and drinks.

Us teachers, we ate from the pizza buffet. At lunch the pizza on that buffet goes quick. I was pleased with the quality of the dough. The sauce had flavor. There was your choice of veggie pizza, pepperoni, sausage, and ham. There was even a combination pizza. The pizza was warm. In addition there were salad fixings also.

When I went to pay I asked if there was an over 50 discount. I got 10% off my bill. The staff were kind of enough to fix me up with a take out drink. I found the service good. The experience and food was equally good.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

We ordered two pizzas one cheese sticks and a brownie on special for $20. The thin crust pepperoni was great-! The delivery to our hotel took an hour on a Sunday night. It was worth waiting for.

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Good food was the salvation of this review. Didn't have the drink I wanted...didn't have the food my son wanted...overheard the delivery of beer in bottles because server didn't know the difference in bottle and draft...cashed out a tables ticket only to find out they hadn't left...ordered cheese sticks for an appetizer only to get breadsticks (not cheeses sticks) that arrived after the pizza...didn't know what an itemized receipt was and ended up giving me the merchants copy of my receipts.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Ive eaten many times, and will continue to eat here. I would of given it a 5 star rating except tables needed to be wipe down and the floor needed a good mopping. It seemed they were a short on staff. Our waitress was great as well as the food.