“Good breakfast”

Corner Bakery Cafe of Bowling Green
Ranked #37 of 318 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We arrived right at 8 when they open on Sunday's. The breakfast was pretty good. I had the honey banana crunch oatmeal which was good but needed some cinnamon or brown sugar to give it some more flavor. I couldn't find any brown sugar and would recommend they make that available. My wife had the bacon power breakfast sandwich. Overall she liked it but was still a little hungry. She finished off my oatmeal which was a very large serving. I like the little cookie you get with the oatmeal.

We had a good experience. Coffee was also good.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We first discovered the Corner Bakery chain of restaurants while in Los Angeles earlier this year which I had written a review about as well. We saw the Corner Bakery here in Bowling Green and decided to go for breakfast since we enjoyed the one we visited several times in L.A.
I'm happy to report the same good service and food we had the day we were there. They offer breakfast combos with pancakes, eggs, bacon, omelets and other combinations in addition to muffins and baked goods. Service is prompt and when you order they give you a number and bring your food out to you much like McAllister's Deli. Our food came quickly and was prepared well. They have self serve coffee canisters where you can choose the blend you'd like and have a bar to prepare your coffee anyway you'd like. Refills are free as well.
Overall, I have to give the restaurant a Very Good rating and would definitely suggest you visit and give it a try if you're in the area here or at any other location throughout the country.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The offerings here are limitless and delicious! The omelettes were perfectly made, and the skillet was the best thing there. Warning: only big appetites order the pancakes or cinnamon roll in a skillet! Enjoy!

1  Thank gatorgal515
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Making our 3rd trip to eat here, I felt like I could give a realistic review. The facility is a "Serve Yourself" cafe type, with a great variety of seating, in & outside. The food is all made "in-house," fresh & quality prepped. The atmosphere is an "upscale" model, vs other eateries. There were many folks using the WIFI, working on computers, while others were relaxing with friends. We had muffins & coffee, which were reasonably priced, & exceptional quality. Their salads are great, and my favorite.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Sandwiches are good and the baked goods are excellent. Having different coffee choices was a plus for me.