“Quick Drop In and Carry Out”
Review of Golden Wok

Golden Wok
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Golden Wok was chosen for a carry out lunch on the road. The staff was friendly and the menu selection is extensive. Dine-in or carry out is available and delivery can be an option. The shrimp lo mein was quickly prepared, tasty to eat, and affordably priced.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Order a few different things and none of it was good rice was not cooked all the way, sweet and sour chicken was hard and sesame chicken was hard as well. Luckly im from out of town because i would never eat there again.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Really never cared for the food at this Chinese Restaurant. Small seating area. Maybe 10 tables or so. If I am really hard up for Chinese food and do not want to go out of my way, I will eat here. Normally I will get it to go. Just the taste and quality of the food here is not good. Go elsewhere is my recommendation.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

The food was hot , tasty and fresh, the prices are reasonable. The service is so so, the dining area is small, and the business appears to have a busy carry out service I would go back

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Before I continue prepare to throw up in your mouth. We stopped in at about 9 pm on a Friday evening for carry out. We had called in our meals .. As I payed I saw a kid in the back drinking / eating out of a Laddle.. He then put the same Laddle back in to stir the soup .. So as my stomach got quezy and we were waiting for our food the lady at the front counter started to clip her finger nails .. She continued to clip them several minutes.. If I could give a 0 star I would .. I can't review the food because we threw it away.. But I promise I will never be back !!!

Been to Golden Wok? Share your experiences!