“Best Damn Ribeye Ever!!”
Review of Harper House

Harper House
Reserve with OpenTable
Harper House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Cadiz
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vintage American Casual Restaurant located in beautiful Cadiz Kentucky in our brand new wonderfully built agriculturally inspired building . Live Piano music most nights, attentive staff and hand crafted food and cocktails. Our Executive Chef, Brett Clayton prepares delicious and eclectic dishes on our extensive menu. There is a memorable evening waiting for you to discover here at Harper House. Stop in or plan a special occasion with Chris and Nelson Daniels at the Harper House. We also have banquet facilities for parties of 12-130 guests.
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

My spouse and I enjoy dinner at Harper House when we are nearby. The staff service is impeccable and the food is always a culinary delight. This last visit we enjoyed the Mussels (delish) and I had the 12 oz. Ribeye. My husband reveled in the quality and culinary expertise demonstrated with the ribeye entree- to the extent of eating the the remainder I wasn't able to finish.
The Harper House is a little slice of 'Foodie Heaven' hidden in a little town. Amongst the monotonous chain restaurants; the food at Harper House defines "a culinary experience".

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I brought my wife and daughter to Harper House to celebrate high school graduation. Right up front, we went her due to previous reviews, and I'm happy to say, they were correct. We walked in an hour before our reservation and headed to the bar area after being they would seat us when possible. We bellied up to the far side of the bar, an here is my only critique......the back bar area had a smell of rancid water. Seriously. We ordered drinks and they came quickly, and were good. But good grief, that smell would scare away the undead. About ten minutes later, we were directed to our table, and obviously, no more smell. We ordered the flatbread which featured a local Gouda cheese. Delicious. The two bartenders were awesome, and provided great service. The main dishes (steak, pasta, and a salad) were all three awesome. The mac and cheese....was...wow. Yes, that good. So, in this review, I give kudos the the previous reviewers who said this place was a go to...and they were right. We all enjoyed our meal, and will go back again if the situation presents. I highly recommend Harper House.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Wonderful atmosphere, the bar was very fun and the Hibiscus Martini is lovely, the food is so yummy!!! it is a really neat older building with great interior lay out with upstairs dinning to. We made a reservation as it is a popular spot to visit.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We have been to Harper House at least a dozen times and have never been disappointed. The service is consistent and the food is always amazing. We love the atmosphere and the fact they change up their menu is a plus.
The drink menu is extensive and the desserts are amazing.
We take all of our family here when they come in from out of town. We also go here for our birthday dinners.

1  Thank Brink72
Reviewed 9 May 2016

The menu is streamlined to what they serve best. I had a Harper House salad with shrimp. The shrimp was well seasoned and cooked. The dressing was very tastety. I would not recommend trying to get a table on Prom night!

1  Thank Roberta B