“Fabulous dining ”
Review of Harper House

Harper House
Reserve with OpenTable
Harper House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Cadiz
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vintage American Casual Restaurant located in beautiful Cadiz Kentucky in our brand new wonderfully built agriculturally inspired building . Live Piano music most nights, attentive staff and hand crafted food and cocktails. Our Executive Chef, Brett Clayton prepares delicious and eclectic dishes on our extensive menu. There is a memorable evening waiting for you to discover here at Harper House. Stop in or plan a special occasion with Chris and Nelson Daniels at the Harper House. We also have banquet facilities for parties of 12-130 guests.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Prime rib was good, a bit smoky but not bad, it’s smoked so there. The potatoes are fabulous and the asparagus was good as well. Service was on par for this caliber restaurant. Next trip I’ll try the shrimp and grits. I expect they will be fabulous. Portion size will leave you with a bag to take home. Ribs are as tender as any you’ll ever get and the Brussel sprouts are something you must try. I can’t wait for a return trip.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The best way to describe this restaurant is unique... good food, not great. Interesting twist on dishes. Nice place for a small town. However, took over an hour from the time we ordered to get our food, unreasonable. Service only ok. Would recommend sitting in the bar area with the live piano player, looked like better atmosphere than the standard dining area.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We went with a group of friends. I did enjoy the deviled eggs. But then not much else. Our waiter was nice but did not refill drinks when needed and had to ask a few times. We had to request bread after we saw everyone else getting it with drinks. My husband ordered a bourbon but never received it. And my steak was burnt. CHARRED. It wasn’t over the flame taste. It was eating crisp black burnt. As was my friends steak. I didn’t want to complain due to the group we were with. Others seemed to be enjoying their meals. So as I was leaving, I picked up a card that said “if you can’t rate us a 10, please call me personally”...so I did, twice, never got a call back. So unfortunately I wasn’t impressed.

2  Thank Cathy B
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband took me here for my birthday. The atmosphere was very unique. It is a good place for a casual or upscale experience. This is also connected to another Resturant which serves BBQ pork and smoked chicken. I can't wait to go back and visit there too.

1  Thank Stacey A
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

gross....not cheap. its too high end and connected to it is a franchise bbq...gross. i heard stories.

Been to Harper House? Share your experiences!