“welcoming”

Super 8 Campbellsville KY
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
Reviewed 31 October 2014

I was on some business in KY, and stayed here 4 days. it is an older hotel, but it is neat, clean.i was welcomed warmly, and had some adjustments made to my room for physical reasons all with a smile. the breakfast included had a decent variety of choices, the coffee was out of this world. the amenities for the price were outstanding. an indoor pool, hot tub, and laundry service included. the hotel was quiet, and located near restaurants, pharmacy and grocery stores.
I would definitely stay here next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: just book it
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Dear Guest,

Your business is much appreciated and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs. Thanks again ! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Best regards,
Josh Adam

Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

The night I stayed here was superb. Clean rooms, extremely comfortable bed and pillows, nice flat-screen and fast wifi. Furniture is a little dated, but shouldn't detract anyone from staying here if they have the chance.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much to stay with us and took the time to share your experience with others. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Josh Adams

Reviewed 14 October 2014

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Reviewed 5 October 2014

Booked for 2 nights. I have stayed there before with no problems. I was in town for a funeral and left before we even went to bed. Killed 3 roaches. The A/C-Heater smelled like beer and urine when you turned it on. They did refund my money.We went across the street checked in another hotel discovered I left my cell phone charger and within 15 minutes they said they cleaned the room and found no charger. Went back the next morning and the owner said he didn't even know we left and no one turned my charger into lost and found. Really?? I find it hard to believe they cleaned the room in the middle of the night and that the night person didn't take my charger. All within 15 minutes of me leaving.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Now, about phone charger, our housekeeper didn't find any charger from room after you left. I like to clarify that there is no reason to lie if we had found charger. Several times guests are forgeting expensive things & we have mailed them on our expense. I hope you will give us another chance to serve .

Jos Adam

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Clean place to stay! Helpful with anything u need. Sam at the front desk is very friendly and kind. The rooms were very clean and organized. It is close to places to eat and to a store if u need some things that u may have forgot to bring from home.

• Stayed: July 2014
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much to spared time to write a review about your stay. This type of kind words will boost our staff members moral. we work hard to keep our guests happy. I am glad that your stay was memorable & enjoyable.Thank you for your business & look forward to serve you in near future too.

Josh Adams
Guest relations officer

Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
4.0 km away
29.4 km away
Best Western Columbia
Best Western Columbia
#1 of 2 in Columbia

Been to Super 8 Campbellsville KY? Share your experiences!