Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY
US$51
US$41
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
Anchor Inn and Suites(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$70
US$65
  • Restaurant
Timber Pointe Resort(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Pool
US$80
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleancheck in was easyan older hotelmini fridgewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

The night I stayed here was superb. Clean rooms, extremely comfortable bed and pillows, nice flat-screen and fast wifi. Furniture is a little dated, but shouldn't detract anyone from staying here if they have the chance.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much to stay with us and took the time to share your experience with others. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Reviewed 5 October 2014

Booked for 2 nights. I have stayed there before with no problems. I was in town for a funeral and left before we even went to bed. Killed 3 roaches. The A/C-Heater smelled like beer and urine when you turned it on. They did refund my money.We went across the street checked in another hotel discovered I left my cell phone charger and within 15 minutes they said they cleaned the room and found no charger. Went back the next morning and the owner said he didn't even know we left and no one turned my charger into lost and found. Really?? I find it hard to believe they cleaned the room in the middle of the night and that the night person didn't take my charger. All within 15 minutes of me leaving.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Now, about phone charger, our housekeeper didn't find any charger from room after you left. I like to clarify that there is no reason to lie if we had found charger. Several times guests are forgeting expensive things & we have mailed them on our expense. I hope you will give us another chance to serve .

Jos Adam

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Clean place to stay! Helpful with anything u need. Sam at the front desk is very friendly and kind. The rooms were very clean and organized. It is close to places to eat and to a store if u need some things that u may have forgot to bring from home.

• Stayed: July 2014
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much to spared time to write a review about your stay. This type of kind words will boost our staff members moral. we work hard to keep our guests happy. I am glad that your stay was memorable & enjoyable.Thank you for your business & look forward to serve you in near future too.

Guest relations officer

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Staying here for several weeks on business. Rooms are always clean. Owner went out of his way to accommodate my wife and child when they came for a visit. Love the expanded continental breakfast. Grill on site for guest use was very helpful for meals. Close to job site and stores.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Kgeorge,

Thank you very much for sharing your review about our hotel. Our staff was very happy that it was an enjoyable for you. We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Guest relation manager