US$100
US$86
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$115
Lucky Vista Motel(Campbellsville)
US$51
US$41
US$159
US$145
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$88
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$105
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
US$65
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleancheck in was easymini fridgewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Our stay was impromptu but I thought I'd found a good deal. Check-in was easy enough and our room was small but clean. The door on the mini fridge was broken and hard to shut. Our view was distorted by a huge crack in the window. The most frustrating thing about the room was how difficult it was to use the tv. Some sort of cable box was hooked and as soon as you turned on the tv you had to navigate a menu that was all in SPANISH!! Took a long time to just figure out how to watch something. We chose this motel mainly because it had an indoor pool that I thought my kids could enjoy. We had to ask the front desk worker to unlock the area and he bantered off a bunch of rules as we walked in. The photos online were of course misleading and the pool was tiny. My kids still tried to have fun. The deck around the pool was small, about a 4 ft width and one whole side was blocked off by construction equipment. My kids, being kids were jumping off the side of the pool, feet first into the 5ft end of the pool. They were not runming then leaping in a dangerous way.. the deck was not wide enough, they only jumped from a standig position. The worker came inside and yelled "No Diving" to which startled us because no one was "diving". We said "ok" and my kids continued to play and i noticed we were beig stared at through the glass partition from the front desk. It made me feel uncomfortable and like we could not relax and enjoy. A few minutes later, after my son had jumped in..the front desk worker bursted in again and said "no diving & no jumping". I was so annoyed I told my kids we were done for the night. We retreated to our room and left early without breakfast the next day. The pool situation and the tv issues really dampened my stay with two 8yr olds and my 13 yr old. We felt like we were being watched and got scolded when we were paying customers. We were very dissappointed and will not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice place to stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. There is a microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, desk and chair and another chair. A continental breakfast is also provided. I plan on staying here again next year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Denish P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Reviewed 18 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 July 2017

it was an ok motel. you are given the option to have your sheets changed every day or upon request. every day I asked for clean sheets but they were not changed once in the three days I was there. I knew this because there was a three dot stain on the one pillow case. and they never changed it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

thanks

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I felt dirty sleeping there. The lobby stunk and the floors were nasty. The beds were hard and comforters were stained. The breakfast was horrible. No selection and nowhere to sit and eat it. We went to McDonalds. For a small town, I would have expected to pay less than $50 for such a place. My bill for one night was $100! I would never stay there again or recommend anyone else to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family