“Ladobee's-2 years later”

Ladobee's Steak House
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Went to eat here last night, and the situation was much better....still not "home-made" items, for most part, but it appears efforts are being made to improve the offerings. Their baby back ribs are now being low smoked, and the difference is readily apparent. There seems to be more "sides" to choose from, and the delicious salads are even more tasty & crisp. Baked potatoes still large & fluffy. The staff is attentive & very pleasant. An enjoyable experience, overall!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Have been going here for two years, as this establishment is across from the lake community from where we live. Has deteriorated rapidly......their supplier is Sysco, institutional food purveyor, and it shows. Only two items are worth the visit, in my opinion.....very good baked potatoes, and good, crispy salads. No real butter to be found, or if you like cream, or 1/2 & 1/2, you get the "dairy creamer" variety for your coffee, tea. Service is generally good, but big turnover in servers, which also speaks of some mismanagement issues.

The Blue Licks Battlefield state park is but a few miles further north, and had a wonderful meal there last night, no complaints, and this seems to be a much better choice.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Both of us had the prime rib special. We were the only two in the restaurant and it took a long time to get our food. When we did both of our prime ribs were cold. The prime rib was thin and the color of roast beef. They warmed mine up however the taste was just awful. Mashed potatoes tasted like instant. Needless to say I was thankful I had salad and some potatoes because I couldn't eat the prime rib they ended up taking it off the bill. The only thing I can't complain about was the service. Our waitress was a pure sweetheart. I would pass on eating here or stay with something extremely "safe" to eat.

2  Thank Smittycamper
Reviewed 26 April 2012

The food was "ok". Tasted like food service-type food, preprepard. My husband had a steak that was ok and I had fish that was taken from the freezer to the deep fryer. Not bad, but not good. The service was excellent and our waitress was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Been going here for years. Not many restaurants near Carlisle,ky.
The beer breaded cod,crab legs are great.