“Good, but typical buffet.”

David's Steak House & Buffet
Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Corbin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Above average buffet with good fresh selections. Buffet well attended and clean. Steak (fair) and chicken (good) every night. OK salad bar with several alternative selections. Good veggie selection. Average meats and dessert. Good value.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We really enjoyed the buffet and there was something for everyone. I was surprised to see steak on the buffet and it was good too! The ages of our party ranged from 6 years old to my 80 year old grandmother and everyone seemed pleased with the selection. I was happy to see that the employees were around for any questions and they were very friendly. They were always cleaning and restocking the bar. The restaurant was very clean. I am not normally a fan of buffets but I was very happy with this one due to it being so clean and very well staffed.

1  Thank Lynn G
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We walked in ..it wasn't crowded but busy. We paid a reasonable amount.
Sat down. Then went through the buffet line. The chicken was delicious. They have many food items .main dishes.meats. vegetables. Steaks..soups, breads,. Desserts.
All the food was delicious.
Well worth the price.

1  Thank claw1234
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

First time ever eating here after it was recommended by a friend and was very satisfied! We got the steak buffet and enjoyed it very much steak was good and everything else also they had about everything we would have wanted plus tons of desserts would gladly eat here again and I will also be recommending this place !

1  Thank grttealshark
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat. Steak and fried chicken on the buffet every day and both are cooked to perfection. Great variety of desserts. Lovely staff.

1  Thank Meghann H