“Dinner”

David's Steak House & Buffet
Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Corbin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It's ok food. If you're looking for a buffet steak dinner do yourself a favor and go on to Golden Corral. Lots better steak, salad and bar.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here today for lunch. We had the Special which was Sirloin Tips with Green Peppers & Onions along with Mushroom Gravy. This entree came with a baked potato and Texas Toast. The drinks and dessert was also included for $7.00. This was a very delicious meal. Needless to say that we will be stopping again soon.

2  Thank ocoee62
Reviewed 9 August 2017

They advertize steak on the marquee at the interstate interchange. Not what one would conceptualize if you saw the words "t-bone", or "strip". Lots of other entree-type dishes to choose from: fried chicken, fish, wings, etc. Lots of salads, desserts, vegetable dishes. As buffets go, I guess this was okay, but remember, you never know who used the serving utensil just before you did.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Above average buffet with good fresh selections. Buffet well attended and clean. Steak (fair) and chicken (good) every night. OK salad bar with several alternative selections. Good veggie selection. Average meats and dessert. Good value.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We really enjoyed the buffet and there was something for everyone. I was surprised to see steak on the buffet and it was good too! The ages of our party ranged from 6 years old to my 80 year old grandmother and everyone seemed pleased with the selection. I was happy to see that the employees were around for any questions and they were very friendly. They were always cleaning and restocking the bar. The restaurant was very clean. I am not normally a fan of buffets but I was very happy with this one due to it being so clean and very well staffed.

1  Thank Lynn G

Been to David's Steak House & Buffet? Share your experiences!