“Damn Good Pie”

Goodfellas Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Pizza is what we do... and we pride ourselves on staying true to our New York roots! We believe that everyone should experience the culture of an independent business focused on family and community. Not only do we have a passion for pizza, we have passion for our customers. Come in and let us prove to you why they call us "Goodfellas".
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I love pizza. I love all kinds of pizza, thin crust, hand tossed, deep dish; you name it and Goodfellas in Covington KY makes one damn good pie!

While passing through on business, I had the opportunity to try the Goodfella's monster 22 inch, hand tossed thin crust pizza.

It was hard to choose what toppings to put on my monster pie, as they have awesome list of toppings to choose from, but in the end I went with a triple olive pie - green, black and kalamata! (Yeah, I love olives too, and it's rare to find a place that has Kalamatas!)

Although there is a small eating area, I had my pie made to go. It was absolutely delicious, great crust, great toppings, and cooked to perfection! Some goodfellas there - I asked for well done, just where the crust and mozzarella starts to turn a golden color and they totally nailed my order!

I look forward to the next opportunity to enjoy a Goodfellas pizza!

1  Thank Jason A

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I'm always on the hunt for the best pizza in the Cincy area. I heard about Goodfellas,great location, the interior is good but if mobile challenged , it might be an obstacle. The guys working there look like they enjoy their job to the 10th degree, always joking and having a good time but always being polite&professional. The Pizzza was great we had (the don )and (the boss), the ingredients were great and fresh, the only problem was the crust, it was alittle burned. AND that is the difference between the good fellas and Giuseppe's, the crust, that and the cost G's is also alittle cheaper on the pizza BUT the plastic cup from Goodfellas does beat G's stirofoam cup on the drinks. If you give G's 100, I would have to give Goodfellas a 97.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Goodfellas Pizza is, in my opinion, the best pizza place in Northern Kentucky. They're a bit more expensive than normal "fast pizza" places but soooo worth the price. Pies are huge & delicious. The only place to go for real, good New England style pizza!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Came here with friends while on a biz trip to the Cincy area. 5 of us split a large pie which was huge! Had a relaxing lunch up on the top deck patio out back. Totally recommend.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

This is not a typical eat-in pizza place. You order at the service counter and sit at a small counter or a few tables in an outdoor courtyard, but my goodness, the pizza and breadsticks are great!