Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Nice facility. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Bathroom could use some updating but at least it was clean. Parking was convenient and reasonably priced. Meeting room was comfortable and everything was convenient

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jeff K, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY), responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear D2770HTdavidm,
Thank you for taking time to leave feedback from your visit. We are currently updating our guestrooms and completely renovating the atrium area and adding a brand new bar and front desk. we are very excited for these changes and cant wait to welcome you back to see the all new Embassy Suites.

Jeff Kaplan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,348)

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The hotel is outdated. The room had a stench and some chairs had stains on them. The phone in the room did not work, so I had to call down to front desk with my cell phone and no one came to address the phone. I had a housekeeper who decided to come knocking on the door/entering the room repeatedly around 9am to "see what time ya'll are checking out". Even though check-in and check-out times are set by the hotel and if guests were going to check-out early the guest would call front desk to alert them...or simply just check-out early at front desk. After her thirst knock/entrance I woke completely up and went to ask her why she was knocking she told me she was making her rounds. She is allowed to knock on doors to see when we are checking out. I told her front desk would have any early checkout information, otherwise why would you not assume hotel checkout time. She said since I did not have my DND on the door she was allowed to knock. And that it was her policy to knock to see when guests check out. I called front desk they assured me there was no such policy...but that I could not check-out late because I called too late. At nearly $400 for the night...I expected better than a rude housekeeper, a non working phone, a room with stains, and a front desk associate who could not and did not accommodate a late check-out for my specific situation. The view was great though.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear cch0820,
Thank you for the feedback from your stay, I am very sorry for the challenges you experienced, this is not okay and has been addressed. We are currently updating our guestrooms and completely renovating the atrium area and adding a brand new bar and front desk. we are very excited for these changes and cant wait to welcome you back to see the all new Embassy Suites.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Everyone at the Embassy helped make it a memorable and fun event. Valet, front desk, breakfast staff, managers, Katie and Julie from sales, housekeeping and so many others helped in the event and during our 3 day stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jpampati,
Thank you so much for the kind words. Your family seemed to really enjoy themselves and our staff and guests surely enjoyed the wedding celebration you put together. I have shared your feedback with my team, and they all look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Embassy Suites December 19-24th. The front desk staff and dinner no attendants were very friendly, fulfilled all of our needs. The team members had genuine smiles and interacted with the guests.

If you drive a large suv or truck you have to park in an area of the garage that is far from entrances

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Carl R,
Thank you for the positive feedback from your stay. I appreciate the kind words about my team. I can understand the challenge in parking in the oversized vehicle area, but this is the safest place for any larger vehicles. The garage has room but it can be very tight.We are currently updating our guestrooms and completely renovating the atrium area and adding a brand new bar and front desk. we are very excited for these changes and cant wait to welcome you back to see the all new Embassy Suites.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Staff was very polite. Evening reception was a blast, good drinks. But the best part was waking up amd going to the lobby for a made to order omelet, cooked right in front of you by a funny, yet very polite chef. We will be back!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear T5255RQelizabethh,
Thank you for the kind words. I have shared your comments with my team. I am glad you enjoyed the food and beverage amenities while you were here. We are currently updating our guestrooms and completely renovating the atrium area and adding a brand new bar and front desk. We are very excited for these changes and cant wait to welcome you back to see the all new Embassy Suites.

Jeff Kaplan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
0.1 km away
0.8 km away
Courtyard Cincinnati Covington
1 km away
Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)

Address: 10 E Rivercenter Blvd, Covington, KY 41011-1508
Region: United States > Kentucky > Covington
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Price Range: $200 - $357 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY) 3.5*
Downtown Cincinnati area's only Hilton branded all suite, full service hotel. Awarded "best room with a view" of downtown Cincinnati and Ohio Riverfront. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati