1,493 results
All reviews evening reception omelet the river made to order breakfast managers reception breakfast staff complimentary breakfast free happy hour a river view room location is great across the bridge convention center valet parking self park newport aquarium reds game beautiful view
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The hotel is outdated. The room had a stench and some chairs had stains on them. The phone in the room did not work, so I had to call down to front desk with my cell phone and no one came to address the phone. I had a housekeeper who decided to come knocking on the door/entering the room repeatedly around 9am to "see what time ya'll are checking out". Even though check-in and check-out times are set by the hotel and if guests were going to check-out early the guest would call front desk to alert them...or simply just check-out early at front desk. After her thirst knock/entrance I woke completely up and went to ask her why she was knocking she told me she was making her rounds. She is allowed to knock on doors to see when we are checking out. I told her front desk would have any early checkout information, otherwise why would you not assume hotel checkout time. She said since I did not have my DND on the door she was allowed to knock. And that it was her policy to knock to see when guests check out. I called front desk they assured me there was no such policy...but that I could not check-out late because I called too late. At nearly $400 for the night...I expected better than a rude housekeeper, a non working phone, a room with stains, and a front desk associate who could not and did not accommodate a late check-out for my specific situation. The view was great though.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jeff K, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY), responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear cch0820,
Thank you for the feedback from your stay, I am very sorry for the challenges you experienced, this is not okay and has been addressed. We are currently updating our guestrooms and completely renovating the atrium area and adding a brand new bar and front desk. we are very excited for these changes and cant wait to welcome you back to see the all new Embassy Suites.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Everyone at the Embassy helped make it a memorable and fun event. Valet, front desk, breakfast staff, managers, Katie and Julie from sales, housekeeping and so many others helped in the event and during our 3 day stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jpampati,
Thank you so much for the kind words. Your family seemed to really enjoy themselves and our staff and guests surely enjoyed the wedding celebration you put together. I have shared your feedback with my team, and they all look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Embassy Suites December 19-24th. The front desk staff and dinner no attendants were very friendly, fulfilled all of our needs. The team members had genuine smiles and interacted with the guests.

If you drive a large suv or truck you have to park in an area of the garage that is far from entrances

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Carl R,
Thank you for the positive feedback from your stay. I appreciate the kind words about my team. I can understand the challenge in parking in the oversized vehicle area, but this is the safest place for any larger vehicles. The garage has room but it can be very tight.We are currently updating our guestrooms and completely renovating the atrium area and adding a brand new bar and front desk. we are very excited for these changes and cant wait to welcome you back to see the all new Embassy Suites.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Staff was very polite. Evening reception was a blast, good drinks. But the best part was waking up amd going to the lobby for a made to order omelet, cooked right in front of you by a funny, yet very polite chef. We will be back!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear T5255RQelizabethh,
Thank you for the kind words. I have shared your comments with my team. I am glad you enjoyed the food and beverage amenities while you were here. We are currently updating our guestrooms and completely renovating the atrium area and adding a brand new bar and front desk. We are very excited for these changes and cant wait to welcome you back to see the all new Embassy Suites.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We had a fun overnight here! We stayed on the 8th floor and had a fabulous view of the Ohio River. We left the curtain open all night because know one could see us, but we could see the banks of lit downtown and the lit ball parks all night long. In the morning, when we went down to breakfast I spoke to Emmy, the Macaw, through his cage, and he later walked over to me and up my chair. The staff was very attentive, and when they found out I was a long time bird whisperer, they understood why Emmy wanted to go home with me. I can't wait to go back!

Dear Jan G,
Thank you very much for the kind words from your recent visit. Emmy is a superstar and we love sharing him with our guests. The view from our rooms on the river is a sight to see and I am glad you enjoyed! We look forward to your next visit.