“Tried this place due to my son raving about it, it is divine!!!”
Review of Inspirado

Inspirado
Reserve with OpenTable
Inspirado is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 141 Restaurants in Covington
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Description: Upscale casual restaurant with handcrafted cocktails, diverse multicultural menu in an fine dining setting
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Hard to find if you aren't looking for it and I have never seen any promotion for it. But, the food is OUT STANDING!!! From the appetizers the main courses and the sides, everything I have tried was delicious. Great preparation, wonderful flavors and quality food. Been there 3 times and will keep going, my new favorite. Great salads, We have had 3 of their appetizers, Chorizo Fundido, Lumpia, and Gambas Al Ajillo, all were fantastic. My wife keeps getting the Prawn Laska, a Tai dish that is spiced just right, I had the Coquille St. Jacques and the Beef tips Galosh and the Chicken sandwich on my visits. All of them I can't say enough about. The mashed potatoes with bacon and sautaed cabbage was excellent! Rotating art for sale on the walls that seems to change weekly.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

How is it possible that this restaurant is ranked 15th in Covington????? Below Skyline????? I Love, LOVE Skyline, but, child, please!
If this place was in Over The Rhine it would be THE hot spot in Cincy and everyone would be talking about it! Just give it a shot once. It is fantastic. If you love Applebee's, then don't go here because you don't know what good food is and don't deserve this place (gutsy statement from the guy who says he loves skyline). If you like innovative food, and fair prices, make a reservation and try it out!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My wife and I tried out Inspirado for our Wednesday Date night. There were only a couple of tables occupied so a slow middle of the week night. We were served by Jeff, the Manager and Head bartender. We both enjoyed the craft cocktails made by Jeff. My wife had the Kentucky Maid and I had the 715. Both were very well crafted and quite good. There was an issue and our order was not submitted at first so we had to wait awhile for the food. So that was an issue but the staff was very apologetic and offered free drinks. We both had burgers, it was the special of the night and we also tried the regular. Wow, what a good burger! It was so worth the wait. They get their beef from a small farm in I believe Pendleton County and it is some of the best beef I have had in some time. We also really enjoyed talking with Jeff and the chef. We'll be going back and encourage you to check it out.

Management response:Responded 30 June 2017

Thank you so much. Again, terribly sorry about the wait. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My wife and I went for dinner and both had specials. They were absolutely terrific, and we will be back soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Had some wonderful street tacos and enjoyed the artwork hanging on the wall. We've told several of our friends to check it out!!