“Great Italian food!!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

They have wounderful bread that they serve warm with seasoned dipping oil. It is hard to not eat too much of it to spoil your appetite. Wo derfulfood a d vreat service. Would definitely return here!!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

It had been a long time since we visited here, and we live in the same general area. They have since remodeled, and it provides a nice atmosphere. The wife had a hankering for something different tonight and she chose here. For my taste, the food usually has too much garlic, but I surmise that it from authentic family recipes. The bread which is served before the meal is soft, warm and delicious, but the olive oil and garlic is strong. Wife asked for conventional butter, and it was perfect for us. The side salad with the house dressing - very crisp and fresh. Like the dressing but it's usually not enough to finish the whole salad, so ask for extra dressing. We ordered the classic Pollo Maria Rosa to split. Portions are generous, and plenty of food especially with the bread and salad. It was pleasantly very good. First time we have ever had it, and I would definitely order it again. Our server, Kayla, was as enthusiastic and perky as anyone I have ever seen in a restaurant. Very attentive and did a great job. Tip - use their call ahead app to reduce the wait time.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Went to the wine dinner on March 21, 2017. This is always a great night for my family and we look forward to it every month. The wines and food have always been outstanding and the whole meal represents a great value. To top it off, we always ask for Jennifer to be our server. She is knowledgeable and always treats us like VIP's. We love to see her and share the evening!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I often don't think about writing reviews for chain restaurants but I just had to put in a few words about Carrabba's and this location. Of all the chain Italian Restaurants I've visited, Carrabba's is the best for taste, price, ambiance, and service; in fact, I would rate it in the very top of ALL chain restaurants.

This location is particularly enjoyable because the staff has always been so friendly and efficient. The take-away is also prompt and convenient.

Carrabba's is always offering specials online via their Amici Club. They have special evening such as Amore Mondays and $10 off wine bottles on Wednesday. They keep the menu mixed up and updated, offering frequent tastings, deals, and food alterations which are very tasty.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Went there for dinner with family, including younger child, staff very attentive and service was prompt. Fairly good children's menu-selection
Ample portions, fresher ingredients, no freezer or packaged taste. Would return again.