Mariaville Lake Bed & Breakfast
  • Breakfast included
Scotia Motel(Scotia)
The Stockade Inn(Schenectady)
View Hotel
All reviewsmariaville lakemy wife and icomfortable sleeplovely breakfastrickhomeroadpleasurecondolencesstrike
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Came to the Mariaville Lake B & B for work with a group nearby and had a totally pleasant stay. The place is quite beautiful -- well maintained, sizable room, tastefully old-fashioned. Lorrie, the innkeeper, was charming and helpful. And the location on the lake is peaceful and beautiful! Would recommend this place highly!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Rick greeted by name and exclaimed with a mile a minute smile how glad he was to see me. It had been awhile. Grief strikes at times in the strangest ways and my wife and I had found relief here in the simple pleasure of a two century old home and all of its charm. Lorrie arrived home as Rick and I shared a story and she offered her condolences as this trip I was flying solo. Inn keepers who become fast friends mean that when my road is unclear I seek out places where I know I'll find a place to decompress and be understood and truly cared about and for. Quiet relaxing ambiance, great food and friends who will help you celebrate, remember or just let you know they are there to help you on your road.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We got there by nigth, DONT TO IT. You have to come at day light to see that place. so beutiful, big, comfortable.
It has a lot of old and butiful items inside. Lorie and Rick are so nice. The breakfast was great.
They have canu for the lake. The rooms are big and very nice.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016

The Inn is so charming, Rick and Lorrie were beyond welcoming (Rick even had a good laugh when we locked ourselves out of room in the middle of the night and had to wake him up to get in!). The room was clean, the breakfast was absolutely delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed sitting by the lake with our coffee in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
loredebois, Owner at Mariaville Lake Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

We very enjoyed meeting you both and hope you have an opportunity to visit us again!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

My wife and I stayed at the Mariaville Lake Bed & Breakfast over the Fourth of July weekend and had a most enjoyable stay. We cannot recommend this B&B highly enough. Lovely breakfast, absolutely immaculate accommodations, and all set on a stunning lake. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple