Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$192
View deal
SpringHill SuitesUS$192
Booking.comUS$192
Hotels.comUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
PricelineUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
All reviews shower room clean hotel sink lobby couch mattress counter
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2022 via mobile

Upon walking in there is a strong smell of chlorine that over takes you. The pool is just adjacent to the front desk. Room was spacious, clean. We pulled out the trundle bed from sofa and it was dirty and pilled everywhere. Prior to pulling out trundle we called for sheets, blanket and pillow and we were told we would have to retrieve them from front desk. I thought that wasn’t Marriott style as they should deliver to room. Needless to say, after we saw the mattress, we couldn’t sleep on it anyway.
Others than that it was a nice room.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 18 December 2021 via mobile

Room was dirty on arrival. Mirror was water splashed and never cleaned and coffee was spilled all over the coffee are. Makes you wonder what else they missed. Called for extra towels and never showed. Had to track them down myself. Breakfast is lame. Typical spring hill. Sad part was watching the kitchen staff stand to the side doing nothing while all the tables are filthy and needing to be cleaned between users at breakfast. Won’t stay here again

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2021

Stayed at this property in October and wouldn’t recommend it if you need their airport shuttle. Sent a message 2 hrs prior to arrival and hotel never responded. Called after landing and desk clerk said that they are short staffed and shuttle wouldn’t be able to pick me up. She reserved a spot for me on the shuttle in the morning but given how understaffed they were I went down and verified with the front desk clerk that shuttle was running and she assured she had me down for the shuttle. Came down 10 min prior to shuttle time and saw them pulling away. Manager came out from the back and apologized saying driver thought they had the right person but didn’t offer to call a cab or anything. Ended up paying a total of $27 for Ubers for a hotel that advertises that they have airport transportation. Also call them because they don’t respond to the chat feature in the Bonvoy app. I won’t be staying here and I’ll advise my company from choosing this property in the future.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

I discovered black mold growing all over the slats under the couch cushions while making the pull out bed for my child. (We switched rooms because mold is highly toxic, and my kids are extremely allergic. Plus, that’s just plain gross.) Sheets for the pullout couch are not in the room, and you have to walk all the way back down to the lobby to get them with your sleepy kids. The bathroom door is glass, so if a child needs to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, everyone will wake up because it’s like a flood light shining right on the beds. The beds are hard and pillows lumpy. The room phone was broken. In addition, they don’t provide complimentary water for Marriott Ambassadors as they’re supposed to. Customer service was not at its finest as it should be, especially when you’re an ambassador level guest. I will never stay at another SpringHill Suites. This was my second poor experience with this chain. I’ll stick with other Marriott brands.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ricky Ball, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

I'm sorry that your experience wasn't a positive one. We had a restoration company come in to inspect the room and the markings on the bed slats were scratches from the wood slats. Due to COVID restrictions we are unable to keep the trundle bed bedding in the room. The phone room has been replaced and sorry that wasn't properly working during your stay. As an Ambassador upon arrival you should have received a welcome bag as for we appreciate all Bonvoy members loyalty. We hope you will come back to stay again and again we appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

This was a solid Springhill Suites hotel. Everything was clean and operable. My only small complaint is that they still use magnetic key cards and mine would be canceled from proximity to my phone 1x to 2x per trip. I stayed here about twice per month in late spring and early summer.

Room tip: Be extra careful to not store room keys next to your phone. Consider asking for extras and carrying backups with you.
Date of stay: May 2021