US$129
US$112
US$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$129
ComfortSuites
US$93
US$80
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$107
US$139
US$58
  • Free Internet
All reviewsthemed roomsbaby poolheart shaped jacuzzidome areaorder pizzajacuzzi hot tubfree breakfast iswafflesvisit familystandard roomstayed two nightstennesseetubsdryerinterstate
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in one of the poolside rooms and it was a joke. The walls were even dirty and dingy. The beds are lumpy and uncomfortable . The waterfall they mention is a simulated flower pot hanging over the pool with water coming out like a shower head. I tried to shoot a game of pool with my daughter and the maintenance man had to keep working on the pool table because it kept malfunctioning . The best thing about the place was the maintenance man, he was super nice! They charged us $100 and the room wasn't worth more than $45. The only reason we didn't go to another hotel is because my mother had reserved the room for the family and we did not want to hurt her feelings. We won't stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Melissa S
Wildwood I, Manager at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and will look to address the issues that you encountered. I do believe however there has been a misunderstanding regarding the waterfall. The simulated flower pot as you stated is a rain basket that falls into the indoor pool. There is an actual waterfall that falls into our hot tub. Also, the pool tables and games are leased from a company and they have been informed.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here this past weekend and it was so run down and dirty that we left 45 minutes later!! The hallways had stains everywhere, the carpet in our room was disgusting, the walls were stained, the bathroom was dirty and the door didn't even have a door knob! Our bed was stained and parts of the wood was broke, the lampshades were gross and tore up. The hot tub was also dirty. Tho place uses to be nice, years ago. Kind of sad really. But I will say the staff was very friendly and had no problem returning our money so that was nice of them to do. Thank you for that. Sorry to leave such a bad review but I hope it will help this place to make some changes. To the company I would say, it's worth it to upgrade your hotel. Your pool area and themed rooms are something nobody has around here, But you are losing A WHOLE LOT of business by not doing simple updates!

Stayed: March 2017
6  Thank Jennifer M
Wildwood I, Manager at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for taking time to review the Wildwood Inn. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We are currently remodeling the hotel and while it will take some time, we feel it will be worth it. We hope after the renovations, maybe you can give us another try.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Accustomed to staying in hotels such as the hamptons or the Hilton, we decided to give Wildwood Inn a try. We used to go there a lot YEARS ago. Upon entry, everything looked like it had maybe been renovated (lobby and pool area look AMAZING). All of that comes to an end as soon as you enter the hallways and the separate buildings for the hotel rooms. They are dark and dank and it looks like something out of a horror movie. I paid $100 for a room on a Saturday night versus the $129 I would have paid at the Hilton or at the Hampton's. I wish I had paid the extra 20 or 30 bucks for one of the other hotel chains. This place is ABSOLUTELY filthy. Our air conditioning did not work in the first room and when we called down to see if something could be done we were told that there were no more rooms available, got her deepest apologies and was told that the maintenance crew was no longer on site but could take a look at it first thing in the morning. Needless to say, at check out time there was no maintenance man. The room was stuffy and dirty. It had huge stains in the floor, even with socks on you could feel the YEARS or dirt grime and filth on the floor. Given it was late when we got there, there was no way we could have requested a refund and try elsewhere. We just had to stick it out. If you are going to pay 90 or 100 bucks for a room it may as well be the Hilton or something.. its clean there and they DO have an indoor pool as well. DO NOT STAY AT WILDWOOD, its made for trash!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Marisha W
Wildwood I, Manager at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Thank you for taking time to review the Wildwood Inn. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay however this review is way over dramatic and yes, you are correct, we are not a Hilton or Hampton Inn. While we are an older property, the things you have said are highly exaggerated. We have just recently had the Health Department come and inspect the entire property and we passed with a score of 88 out of 100. And that report is available for the public to see.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Do not trust the pictures that you see.... We stayed here with our 4 year old and 2 month old. It was so nasty. When we first pulled up, the front office looked clean and the staff was very friendly. As soon as we walked in, things changed. We stayed poolside so my little boy could be close to the pool. The door you come through to get inside had water standing right inside of it, so while you are trying to carry everything in, your shoes are getting soaked (really soaked, not just a little wet)....we walked into the room and there was this huge sticky stain on the floor. It wad probably 3 feet long and was super sticky. The walls were dirty, the floors were dirty (had chocolate or something in them), and the baseboards were nasty. We went into the bathroom and there was long black hairs and pubic hairs in the tub!!!! The toilet looked clean, but as soon as you flushed it, up came the water to the brim. We brushed everything off because it was my little boys birthday, so we wanted him to have fun in the pool. We go to the pool and its like the same size as a regular hotels pool. The main attraction (the pool) could fit like 20 people in it. The pool is made for teenagers. Only a small space that is 3 ft and then it quickly goes to 7 feet. This means that ALL the kids are piled together on one side of the pool.... We went back to the room to change my little girl, when I pulled back the covers, more long black hairs. We went out and bought sheets and pillow cases and wouldnt let our oldest get in the floor at all.... I was scared for my kids to touch anything because the place was so nasty. My husband went in to take a shower, the tub was full of water and sud. The drain was backed up or something and all the stuff from the drain was now coming back into the tub!!!! Lights out time is a 11. I knew that coming in, but when I asked how loud the poolside rooms were, they said "you cant hear much in them" WRONG! They were great at getting the pool closed at 11 so at least the constant sounds of the air hockey table and screaming calmed down at 11 BUT THEN the hotel decides to make their house keppers clean up at like 12! So as your trying to sleep, trash bags are being popped, trash cans are falling on the ground, and kids are still screaming in the dome and trust me you can hear EVERYTHING! Then around 2 o'clock we get prank callers! They called five times in a row (not good when you have a toddler and a baby) This is not the hotels fault, but it just added to the horrible experience. When we woke up we were so ready to leave that we didnt try their breakfast so I cant say if it was good or not. I told the lady at the front desk about not being able to take showers because of the drain and she did give us a 10% discount, however, we will not be back to this nasty place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank rowetravler
Wildwoodinn-KY, Manager at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you for taking time to review the Wildwood Inn. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We would like to address your issues however. Honestly the first question and most curious, if things were this bad, why in the world would you stay or at the very least let the front desk staff know and see if maybe they could move you to another room or maybe an upgrade. We were almost sold out and had no complaints from anyone. Our pool is almost 30,000 gallons and goes from 3 feet to 5 feet to 7 feet on the deep end. As for the late clean up and the noise, one phone call to the desk could have stopped that if it was an issue. Very sorry you had a bad stay, but a little communication might have resolved your issues.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I think they were going to charge me 125 for a room with a Jacuzzi tub in it. It was in the building across from the lobby. The smoky musty smell filled the air in the halls. I went into the room. It was dark and badly in need of updating. The tub was very small, the room didn't feel clean. I went back to the lobby and asked for a refund.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank heidilovesgreg
Wildwoodinn-KY, Manager at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thank you for taking time to review the Wildwood Inn. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We will work hard to address the issues that you encountered.