“GReat pizza at family owned local favorite”

Tom's Papa Dino's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 235 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This pizza place has been in Florence for over 50 yrs. Use to be a favorite date place for my wife and I in our teenage years and we still go on a regular basis. The pizzas are great, plenty of sauce and toppings and served hot! Don't miss the steak hoagie with all the toppings. It's a little slow when it gets busy but worth the wait.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Great pizza, baked spaghetti, or hoagies. Sorry have not got past those three! In business over 60yrs. Old pizzeria style decor. You will enjoy!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Best Pizza in Florence. I enjoy stopping by each time I go back to Northern Kentucky. I always get a steak hogie and large pizza. Feeds 5 or 6. They have inside and outside seating and a varied menu. This is my go-to place to eat when in Florence. Tom's has been around for over 55 years.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

They have the best food!! We been eating here for years!! It is so delicious. They have weekly specials where we get 2 hoagies and fries delivered to the house and we love it!!

Steak hoagies with piZza sauce onions and cheese.

So good!!

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Just like remember it from 2 years ago. Service is a little slow, but the hoagies are so worth it! Wednesday special with 2 hoagies fries or salad for like 15$ is a great deal for great food.