“Great menu and lavish portions”

Mai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 232 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2017

No matter if you plan to dine-in or take out - Mai Thai's food is delicious! I usually get the Chicken Pad Thai; however, their sushi is outstanding as well. The waiters and waitresses are always pleasant and attentive while the service has consistently been prompt and the meals thoughtfully prepared.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We thought this would be a great place to eat because of the reviews, but we were dissapointed with our meal. We had there new crab and cream cheese spring roll, it was crispy but the flavor was a little off, and the Pad Thai with shrimp was good but not great. The portions were good. We had green tea, which is hard to mess up!! Now if you would like really good Pad Thai and you are in the Buffalo, NY area stop in at Jasmine's on Niagara Falls Blvd!! I guess if I didn't compare it might have tasted better!!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Rare but good combination of Thai and sushi food. I enjoyed my meal and definitely will come back. Tom Yum soup is good but still needs to be more tasty. I tried also the Tom Kha Gai and again, is very good but some flavors are missing. I need to try the lunch menu too. :)

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Really enjoyed this restaurant. Looking forward to another dining experience next time I am in the area. Lots of good sounding menu items!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Simply the best Asian restaurant in Northern KY. Quality food, nice atmosphere and attentive service. My favorite is the Thai Royal!