“Wonderful Asian food and atmosphere”
Review of Oriental Wok

Oriental Wok
Reserve with OpenTable
Oriental Wok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chelsea Drive
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My sister and I dined here and had a delicious dinner. Service was excellent. We ordered pad Thai and moo shu pork for dinner and dumplings for an appetizer. This is a lovely restaurant with a beautiful decor including fish ponds and carvings. Please give it a try.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

From the colorful, gaudy stretch limo parked outside (you can rent it) to the over-the-top decorations, this place is every Chinese restaurant cliche. But they should spend more time on the food. It was flavorless. I make better Chinese food at home. The owner walks around and talks to people. Apparently, there are regulars because the owner sits down and talks to them at their tables. When he came by our table, he saw that I hadn't eaten much of my dinner. He said, "eat more." I told him I was taking the rest home. He said, "No taste good tomorrow, eat now." Hmmmmm.......
I had the waitress put my leftovers in a box and when we left, I threw them away. I assumed they wouldn't taste any better than the day they served them to me---just as the owner had stated.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

What a great meal and awesome atmosphere!!! Staff was attentive and accommodating. We were greeted by the owner, Mr Wong, who was funny, friendly, and made you feel like family! Crab Rangoon was delicious, and it truly was the best Pad Thai I've ever had. Besides complimentary custard and a Chinese fan that Mr Wong gave me at the door, I cannot rave about this restaurant enough. Madison was our waitress and she was wonderful! I'm just sorry I live so far away! Hope to go back one day!!!

1  Thank Rebecca F
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

A welcoming atmosphere, extensive traditional Chinese menu, attentive service and outstanding food make this restaurant a hit. I really enjoyed the very filling asparagus stir fry with brown rice. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I usually love this place, but today's meal and service was not up to normal standards. First, there were not many tables being used and they had to seat us right at the front door. Really? Of all the nice places to sit, why the very first table? Next our server was also tending bar, so there was a wait for ordering drinks and food. Our orderer consisted of orange chicken, general wong chicken & egg foo young, and 3 hot sour soups. Soup was delicious as usual, hot & spicy just the way we like it. But we waited over 40 minutes for our main course. When we inquired we were told it was probably sitting out waiting for it to be brought to table. I don't know about you, but for me that was one of the worse responses, to me that means getting cold. The egg foo young apparently was the last to be plated, it was hot when food was finally delivered. The other two dinners were luke warm at best and chicken was tough and over cooked. If the egg foo young takes longer to prepare, we should have been advised at the time we ordered. Again, this is usually a great place, but not so much today.