“Yummy quick Italian”

LaRosa's Pizza Crescent Springs
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Fort Mitchell
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We've been serving our Kenton County Guests for decades. Our pizzeria is a convenient meeting place no matter where you're coming from or going to- we're just blocks from I-75! Select from our entire menu of LaRosa family recipes in our dining room, from our famous pizza and hoagys to pasta, salads and more. And, we serve the entire menu both for pick up or delivery in the neighborhood, too.
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Why don't we have these in Florida? Nuf said! It's a local franchise. Tip: if you want to try Montgomery Inn's BBQ sauce, order the chips and BBQ sauce. Can't just have one

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

I ordered delivery twice while here on a business trip! Great pizza! Check out their online menu if you are unsure. Portions are on the larger side. You get your money's worth. Delivery takes a bit longer, could've been because of where I was located though, but it was worth the wait both times.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

I was only in town for 2 nights, but I ordered a pizza from LaRosa's the first night. Friendly staff, good prices, and phenomenal pizza! Highly recommended. :)

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Love the steak hoagie with mushroom sauce. The pizza is a locals favorite but I am not a fan of provolone cheese on a pizza.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Excellent food and service with great selection of Italian cuisine! The place for pizza, pasta, salads and great prices!