“Lots of character, good food and service!”
Review of Brickyard Cafe

Brickyard Cafe
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brickyard Cafe Franklin has been the local favorite for more than 10 years. We are proud of our house made bread and dessert,gourmet pizzas, hand carved steaks, and fresh seafood dishes. On Friday evenings Brickyard offers live music. Mixologist is on duty and ready for a challenge!!
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

An old building with a variety of artwork on the brick walls. Food was excellent (jambalaya and rattlesnake pasta) and the waitress was friendly and attentive. You can sit in the large bar area at a window looking out on the street or in a separate dining room.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Can’t go wrong with TripAdvisor. Just finished a great cheeseburger and one of the best bread puddings I have ever had. You could actually taste the bourbon in the sauce. Had an IPA from a Louisville craft brewery and since it was Kentucky Derby weekend I had to try a Mint Julep. Both were excellent.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this cafe after finding it on google maps on where to eat.

We stopped late morning around 11ish and found the place not busy, however, they were short staffed and only 1 waitress working between the bar and cafe. So service was definetely on the slow side from the time we sat down, to ordering, to eating, to getting the check. My advice, don't be in a rush to leave to get somewhere.

On the flip side, the great thing about this cafe was the atmosphere quality, and the food was really good and the portions big enough, 2 people could have had the spagetti.

Overall, a very good cafe!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The food here was really good but the service was not all that it should be. There were a couple of events going on that same evening so I think they just over extended themselves and perhaps didn’t plan well. But our waiter was slow and not very vested in our experience. Once the food finally arrived it was really good. Large portions and very very good. I would definitely go back but I might choose a night when things are less hectic for them.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great food and ambience. Dined on St Patrick's Day and had their Shepherd's Pie special and wasn't disappointed. This was our second time there, and my wife got her "usual" mac & cheese with shrimp, and she didn't have to twist my arm to help her finish it off. Had their peach tea with the meal. Looking forward to our next trip.