“depends on which one”

Subway
Ranked #35 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 4 November 2014

We have at least 4 subways in our small(ish) town. Depending on which you go to makes the difference in your sandwich. Our daughter & her husband stop in quite often to this one. The one in Walmart is a good one (will add as many veggies as you like). The one in the Pilot at Exit 6 Ky want to, or did want to say you were getting too many veggies (or at least one mgr who is now gone, did. Depending on who's there depends on what quality sandwich you get.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I will have to obtain someone else to type for myself. I have a handicap that does not allow myself to type but in either upper case or lower case.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Staff is always on their toes and service is very good. Very organized and if in a rush, in and out in no time.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!