“Good food ”

Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family operated Restaurant. Chef Anna Qehaja, and Manager Vilson Qehaja. We welcome all food lovers who enjoy fresh, flavorful made to order food. Anna has something for everyone, you can find Italian, Greek, German, French, Turkish, and Albanian inspired entrees. A great wine menu and liquor selection available for your enjoyment. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner on a Friday night around 5:30. We were dressed very casual but other diners dressed up. Staff made us feel welcome and comfortable.
Got an eggplant appetizer dip on special. Tasty. Hubby got a lamb stew dish which was pretty good. I got chicken with mushroom cream sauce that was very good. Would recommend.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

PLEASE come to NC!

Staying overnight in Glasgow after a day of exploring Mammoth Cave and happened upon this amazing Greek restaurant. After talking with the locals downstairs in the lobby, I realized that they may be afraid of “Greek” food. I can ASSURE you, you will be hard pressed to find better tasting, fresh (Gluten-free if needed!!) food in the area. This place is a gem! I had the lemon chicken and it was to die for ! My husband had spaghetti bolognese and that too was magnificent! The restaurant brings out fresh pita and tzatziki sauce that is soooo wonderful!

The rice pudding was just the cherry on top of such a wonderful meal! Standing “O” for Anna’s!!!

270_846_Anna, Manager at Anna's Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you visit us again in your future travels.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The food was fresh, homemade, and delicious! We are both vegetarian, and we were more than satisfied by our meals. The vegetarian spaghetti was a unique dish all unto itself, not just spaghetti minus meatballs. The owner served us, and he informed us at the end of our meal that we had to try the warm baklava fresh from the oven. We let him twist our arms into ordering it, and we were not disappointed.
If you’re in the area, visiting Mammoth Cave or otherwise, dine here! You won’t regret it.

270_846_Anna, Owner at Anna's Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The sign says "family restaurant" so I was surprised...but pleased when I first visited and found this to be a Greek restaurant. Serving staff are always friendly and do their best but there is a big problem with availability. Both menu items and advertised specials are often not available. "The chef did not make the moussaka today" or "We are out of eggplant" are common responses when trying to order. On my last visit, I was unable to order a cocktail at 5:30 PM because the bartender had not arrived yet. I guess the bartender never did arrive as I was not offered an opportunity for ordering a drink later. The food here is good, the service is good and the atmosphere is good but the hit or miss menu has me discouraged. I would frequent this place more often and take friends if the selection was more reliable.

270_846_Anna, Manager at Anna's Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for the feedback. Yes the restaurant is a family restaurant. Just wanted to answer few of your concerns within regards of the menu. In order to keep our house/chef specialties fresh and in rotation, we cook limited amount that we believe will be ordered. We do not believe on serving old food, nor frozen. There are ways on preserving food, but we do not practice that, I hope you as a customer appreciate that. Grills and pastas are made to order on the spot, but some Greek Specialties are made in bulk of 15 to 30 servings, and once they are gone, they are gone.

In regards of the drinks, I do understand not having the bartender, the server was not able to make you a cocktail and we do apologise about that. Not many bartenders around city of Glasgow for hire. We are working on training our staff on making mix drinks.

We hope you visit us back and try the entrees that you have been wanting to try, and would love to hear back from you again.

Thank you.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Food is excellent, service is flawless, and the place is clean as can be.
An outstanding meal, we will most certainly be back!
The flaming cheese appetizer is fun fun fun (and tasty too!)

270_846_Anna, Owner at Anna's Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your detailed summary of our restaurant quality.
We hope you visit us soon again.