“what a sho”
Review of Shogun

Shogun
Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Steak and shrimp hibachi grill... awesome. The parking is terrible but it is worth the walk to the square for sure

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Always great food and great service! Great for family meals or night with friends. We regularly travel to eat here because my wife and I as well as my children love the food.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is the best place to eat in Glasgow. We used to travel 40 miles to Bowling Green to eat at the one there. We were impressed when they moved into town, same great food and atmosphere. The Chefs are the best!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Our service was polite, and food was timely. But our sushi was not at all like it was described in the menu, and was very bland. Our entrees, a hibachi dinner and another chicken/vegetable dish, we cooked with potatoes (not particularly authentic asian) and the fried rice was basically just hot rice with soy sauce in it. Everything was edible, but disappointing.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

For years, my family and I went to the Shogun in Bowling Green but after they moved to their new location, it wasn't as good. When they added this location, I was skeptical about how good it was going to be. But the other night I decided to give it a shot as a date night restaurant. It was great and reminded me of the old Shogun's in Bowling Green. The food was very good and plentiful. The fried rice was awesome and so were the veggies. The meats were cooked and seasoned well. The show was like you expect at a Japanese Steakhouse. The only major downsides is the location. The space is very cramped and loud. As well, parking is limited near the restaurant and we wound up parking on the Glasgow square and walking down. Overall though, it was great.

Been to Shogun? Share your experiences!