Free cancellation until 29/07
US$45
Patti's Inn & Suites(Grand Rivers)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$57
US$129
US$68
Hotwire.com
All reviewslong weekendhummingbird feedersa great place to stayroom was cleanhammocksmotelunitcottageboatingfi
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Your host Veronika is wonderful to work with. She accommodated us with a cabin which I actually prefer. It was very clean and spacious. This vacation was the most relaxing we've taken in a long long time. We checked in for a 2 day stay before moving on. We actually came back to Grand Rivers for another 2 day stay. It was because Veronika was SO nice, and her place so cute. We had a wonderful, relaxing time, and would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to ride motorcycles, go boating, or do nothing!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ruthannet2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My sister and I stayed at the Grand Rivers Inn last month for the Grand Rivers Festival and enjoyed it so much I booked a room last weekend just to go back and enjoy the relaxation.

The Inn is clean and quiet. Veronika, the owner, is a lovely woman that goes out of her way to make her guests comfortable. We accidentally locked our keys in the room and, although she wasn't on the premises when I called her, she came over right away to let us back in.

The pool was large and clean. Although it's already October, it was still open and, because Veronika covers it every night, it was wonderfully warm and inviting. We enjoyed the hot tub and the Inn has all kinds of little treasurers to make it cozy. Flowers, hummingbird feeders, hammocks, grills, swings, and patio furniture right outside the door.

We stayed in unit 123 which had two queen beds and a kitchenette with all the dishes and utensils to make the kitchen complete. Everything was immaculate.

My sister and I make jams and preserves and travel a lot attending festivals and events and were so impressed with the Grand Rivers Inn last month that I reserved a room last weekend just for a quiet and relaxing getaway. I wasn't disappointed. It was exactly what I needed. The town itself is so quiet and peaceful it feels like a modern day Mayberry RFD.

I'm already planning my next retreat and will definitely be staying at the Grand Rivers Inn.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KentuckyPat
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We visited for two nights to see the solar eclipse and rented three rooms for two nights. This is a lovely, well kept, motel. The rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed. The owner, Veronica, was very friendly. There was a beautifully designed and maintained outdoor heated pool with deck chairs and swings, shade trees, hummingbird feeders, and an outdoor hot shower. All very clean and lovingly cared for. There was free wi-fi, but we were not able to get a signal in all rooms.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Traveller8032
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We loved the Grand Rivers Inn. It was a quick little get away trip. The pool is updated and nice. Our room was clean and we loved how we actually had a real key to our room. Yes the room is older but it was perfect for us. We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gmoore730
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Please read my review " Great Place To Stay". I still feel like it is a great place to stay. But I am sad to say that I can not stay there any longer. Because I now have a service dog and she will not let animals stay even if they are service dogs. Yes I know it is Federal Law that she must let them stay. But I am not going to push.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family