“Lots of fun”
Review of Chucky Cheese's

Chucky Cheese's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Went for a family members birthday. The kids and adults had so much fun. It's fun for the whole family. All ages will enjoy!! The staff was friendly. I would definitely go again.

2  Thank Sunshine176000

Reviewed 30 September 2015

We took our grandchildren here to celebrate their 2nd and 4th birthdays and, quite frankly, it was a bust. Other than 3 or 4 amusements, there wasn't much for them to do. Almost all of the games and entertainment were at an older child's level - electronic games and amusements, all of which require game tokens which must be purchased. In a few more years (4 or 5) I think this restaurant would be more appropriate and entertaining, but for my money I think it would've been better to just visit a McDonald's Play Zone. The pizza seemed of the microwave variety. I must say that the staff were very security conscious and helpful when needed. Just not a place for toddlers.

1  Thank D C C
Reviewed 28 August 2015

the customer service was okay but you would wait 30 minutes to get served and in the play area there was trash EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I was with family and my brother found food inside of his drink even before he drank any. The bathrooms were not very clean. Some of the restroom areas had paper everywhere. The prizes are not even that well. I mean you would have to spend at a minimum $45 to get a basket ball. The games are easy for adults to win but are a little too challenging for kids. I would recommend to go to lazer blaze instead of here. It has a good atmosphere for children but the games to do are hard.

1  Thank hotrocks91191
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Pros: They stamp your hand when you come in and check the stamp on the way out as a security measure for children. All games are only 1 token to play. There are games for all ages, even toddlers. The Chuck E Cheese mouse will make an appearance, gather the kids for a dance and then throw tickets for the kids to catch. The pizza is decent...not the best but certainly not the worst.
If you answer a two question survey from your smartphone while there they will give you an additional 20 tickets. There is also plenty of seating indoors and plenty of parking. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Cons: The entrees and appetizers are expensive. The "prizes" where you cash in tickets are junk....at least one of my kids will break whatever they get before we even get back home.

2  Thank Trisha D
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My family always has the best time at Chucky Cheese in Hattiesburg, MS. My niece and nephew has a birthday party at least once or twice a year. We always have a blast. When we return for fun for other occasions, they always remember their hostess because they made a genuine connection from their party. We love Chucky Cheese. Everyone is friendly and the atmosphere is great and always inviting for children and families.

1  Thank Melissa C